1 position - Junior Research Fellow - Jodhpur
|Job profile||Junior Research Fellow|
|Age||Maximum Age Below 35 Years|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||29 Oct 2020|
General Instructions to Applicant(s)
1. The post(s) is purely temporary and contractual for a period of 06 Months, and extension based on satisfactory performance, but co-terminus with the duration of the project
2. Application which is incomplete, not in prescribed format, without photograph or unsigned will be summarily rejected.
3. Certificate in support of experience should be in proper format i.e. it should be on the organizations letter head, bear the date of issue, specific period of work, name and designation of the issuing authority along with his signature.
4. The Institute reserves the right to: (a) conduct written/trade tests for such posts wherever if the circumstances so warrant (b) not filling any of the advertised positions (c) fill consequential vacancies arising at the time of interview from available candidates. The number of positions is thus open to change.
5. The Institute shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, then his/her services shall be terminated.
6. No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
7. No correspondence will be entertained from candidates regarding interview and reasons for not being called for interview.
8. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
9. No interim correspondence will be entertained.
10. No need to send hard copy.
Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur, NH 65, Surpura Bypass Rd, Karwar, Rajasthan 342037
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
The candidates possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply through the ONLINE process up to 29 October 2020. The candidates are advised to send a soft copy of the application with all relevant documents to [email protected] (Please mention the advertisement number in the subject line of the email).No need to send a hard copy.