2 positions - Research Associate - Kanpur
|Job profile||Research Associate|
|Salary||Rs. 35,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||20 Nov 2020|
Enough knowledge and development experience in most of the following areas is required.
1. Smart Meter protocols (DLMS/COSEM, IS1644 etc.) development
2. LoRa-WAN/6LoWPAN based IoT Development
3. Software development for IoT/ Embedded systems
4. Power System protocols development experience (MODBUS, IEC 61850, IEC 60870-5 etc.)
5. Smart grid/power system protocols and their implementation methods
6. Protocol convertor development experience
Dr. Ankush Sharma
Dept. of Electrical Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology
Selection Procedure :
Short-listed applicants will be called for an online interview over a suitable videoconferencing platform. Applicants who do not meet the minimum qualification and work experience will not be informed or called for the interview.
How to Apply :
1. Application (hard copies) should be sent to the following address or alternatively can be sent via email at [email protected] (with subject line clearly stating – “SG-Centre: Position Applied for…”).
The application should contain detailed resume having details about the qualifications and experience clearly mentioned, one page write-up about the candidate’s best projects, and 2 references of people the candidate has worked with but not related.
2. The post is purely temporary, and is for the duration of one year or till the end of the project, whichever is earlier. The last date for sending the application is 20 November 2020 (Email: [email protected]).
3. Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2020/246