1 position - Junior Research Fellow - Roorkee
|Job profile||Junior Research Fellow|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000 - Rs. 35,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||10 Nov 2020|
Department of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering, Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee – 247667, INDIA
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
1. Candidates before appearing for the interview shall ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply.
2. Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the office of Principal Investigator through email, by post or produce at the time of Interview:
a. Application in a plain paper with detailed CV including chronological discipline of degree/certificates obtained.
b. Experience including research, industrial field and others.
c. Attested copies of degree/certificate and experience certificate.
3. Candidate shall bring along with them the original degree(s)/certificate(s) and experience certificate(s) at the time of interview for verification.
4. Preference will be given to SC/ST candidates on equal qualifications and experience.
5. Please note that no TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
6. Note: The selected candidate may get an opportunity for PhD admission.
7. The last date for application to be submitted to office of Principal Investigator is 10/11/20 by 5 PM.