1 position - Manager - Roorkee
|Salary||Rs. 55,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||03 Nov 2020|
General requirements and expectations from TIDES employees:
1. TIDES is a non‐profit organization with aims to benefit society by promoting entrepreneurs and start‐ups. Thus, TIDES seeks employees and consultants who have a strong interest and passion in seeing technology innovators, entrepreneurs and start‐ups succeed, and have a strong “service” ethos.
2. A strong feature of working with TIDES is the rich learning environment and opportunity provided to employees to experiment, take initiative and be creative. The work of most employees has visible impact which can be satisfying. All employees benefit from access to high quality facilities and work environments. Compensation packages can be flexible but are often conservative due to TIDES non‐profit status. Employees enjoy access to recreation facilities of IIT Roorkee.
3. General requirements include: a) strong ethical standards and work ethics, b) comfort with computers, computer applications and internet, c) strong communication skills – spoken and written.
4. TIDES working hours are 9:30 AM – 6:00 PM (Monday to Friday) and are designed to keep operations of TIDES convenient for the start‐ups, entrepreneurs, inventors and others that the organization serves. However, the employees may have to work beyond the normal working hours depending upon the needs of the tasks assigned.
1. Should have strong basic training in sciences/ engineering; ability to quickly grasp inventions/ technology and assess them. For bio-incubation activities, academic training in Life sciences, bioengineering, biotechnology, biomedical engineering, medicine, and related disciplines is preferred.
2. Further work experiences and/or qualifications in business management/ IP management/ project management/ law and agreements/ tech transfer/ incubation would be a plus
3. Interest and passion for nurturing technology innovation/ entrepreneurship.
4. Excellent communication skills; Experience in scientific writing/ proposal writing etc would be a plus. Any experience mentoring students/ interns/ junior colleagues etc would also be a plus.
5. Will be expected to be a self-starter who can work with minimum supervision and efficiently deliver project goals.
6. Local candidates may be preferred.
TIDES Business Incubator, Hafiz Ibrahim Building, Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, Roorkee, Uttarakhand – 247667
Selection Procedure :
Interviews will be conducted on 5th Nov, 2020 for the shortlisted candidates
How to Apply :
Send your CV to [email protected] with subject “Application for Manager Bio Incubation”
Last date to apply 03rd November, 2020