Selection Procedure :
The shortlisted candidates meeting the qualifications as per conditions of RoR stated will be called for a Test and/or Personal Interview, based on which the selection will be made. Selection will be based on the results of the Test and/or Personal Interview. No communication in any form will be entertained.
How to Apply :
a. Candidates called for interview to fill a vacancy, may be considered for lower post if they are otherwise found suitable.
b. Please submit the applications online on or before 3 rd March 2021.
c. Candidates are advised to visit the website of IIM Bodh Gaya (www.iimbg.ac.in) regularly for updates. Amendments, corrigenda (if any), will be placed on the Institute website only.
1. Interested candidates may apply online furnishing all particulars of qualifications, experience, salary drawn along with names of two referees preferably from concerned industry/field/area.
2. Incomplete applications in any respect will not be entertained by the Institute.
3. All qualifications must be from UGC recognized University/ Deemed University or AICTE approved autonomous institution (wherever applicable). The courses offered by autonomous institutions should be equivalent to the relevant course approved/ recognized by Association of Indian University (AIU).
4. Cut-off date for determining the age/experience will be kept first day on which the advertisement for the positions was published in the News Paper/ Institute website i.e. 17 February 2021.
5. Age relaxation will be given to SC/ST/NC-OBC/PWD/Ex-Servicemen candidates as per existing Central Government rules. Candidates seeking such age relaxation will be required to produce relevant proof of eligibility to avail relaxation.
6. Candidates already in government service should either apply through proper channel or should produce a ‘No Objection Certificate’ (NOC) from the present employer at the time of interview, if called for the same. Applicants without the NOC will not be permitted to appear in the Interview.
7. Reservation Policy will apply as per Government of India Rules.