1 position - Project Office Attendant Jobs - Chennai Jobs
|Job profile||Project Office Attendant Jobs|
|Last Date to apply||08 Feb 2021|
General Terms and Conditions:
1. The post is initially for a period of one year from the date of joining and further extendable subject to satisfactory performance.
2. The outsourced Daily Wage Worker shall be on the payroll of M/s Firstman Management Services Pvt. Ltd.
3. The post is purely contractual and temporary.
4. The Company / Employer reserves the right to relax age, educational, or any other qualifying criterion as per its requirement.
5. The post holder will have no right whatsoever to the permanent employment/regularization/ contract/ absorption.
6. The assignment can be terminated by either side without assigning any reason.
7. After expiry of the term, employment shall stand terminated automatically unless the same is extended in writing.
8. The Employee shall strictly observe the Code of Conduct and Rules & Policies prescribed by IISER Bhopal from time to time during the period of their deployment at the premises of our client IISER Bhopal
M/s Firstman Management Services Pvt. Ltd. 20/41, First Avenue, Defence Colony, Ekattuthangal, Channai-600032
Selection Procedure :
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Written test/ Interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Written test/ Interview.
How to Apply :
1. Please submit duly filled application (completed in all respect) along with self-attested copies of the certificates/mark sheets and other testimonials on or before 5 PM, February 08, 2021 to the email id [email protected]
2. The original certificates/mark sheets and other testimonials are to be produced for verification at the time of written test/interview.
3. The aforesaid Terms & Conditions are supplementary in addition to the terms of appointment order/contract, which shall be issued to the eligible candidate. M/s Firstman Management Services Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to deny & cancel all the applications received and cancel the appointments without assigning any reason whatsoever