16 positions - Junior Engineering Assistant IV Jobs - Begusarai Jobs
|Job profile||Junior Engineering Assistant IV Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000 - Rs. 1,05,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||19 Feb 2021|
1 Signed Print out of On – line Application Form
2 Proof of Date of Birth : Certificate issued by a Board of Secondary Education for passing Matriculation/Higher Secondary shall be the only acceptable document in support of proof of age.
3 Passport size photograph
4 Xth Pass & XIIth Pass Certificate and Mark Sheet issued by the respective Board/University
5 Diploma / BSc (PCM): Final / Provisional Pass Certificate issued by the respective Board/University/ as applicable.
6 All the Mark Sheet (Semesters/Year wise) of Diploma/B.Sc. (PCM) issued by the respective Board/University.
7 Proficiency certificate from BOAT/BOPT or SCVT/NCVT in case of Apprentices
8 Certificate from the Institute where the candidate has pursued his Degree/Diploma/Sandwich Diploma (Industrial Training as a part of course with no break) course indicating that course is a regular full time course and the date of publication of result of the final year/ final semester of the Degree / Diploma course in case the date of Declaration of result is not mentioned in the Mark Sheet/Certificate.
9 Copy of documents related to higher qualification being pursued ( suppression of any information regarding possession or pursuing of any higher qualification shall render a candidate ineligible for consideration at any stage of selection and termination from services, in case recruited)
10 Proof of Qualification ( equivalence) and Service Certificate/ Discharge Certificate etc in case of ExServicemen 11 Experience Certificate or Copy of Offer Letter, Joining Letter, Payslips, Increment Letter, relieving letter etc. proving the continuance in service for the claimed period as experience.
12 ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer in case employed with Government/ Semi Government/ PSU Bodies
13 Copy of SC/ST/OBC (NCL) certificate in the prescribed format (mentioning applying for appointment to post under the Government of India)
14 EWS certificate / EWS Undertaking (as per prescribed format)
15 Copy of Photo Identity Proof ( Driving License/ Voter Id/ PAN Card/ Passport etc)
16 Aadhaar Card
17 Self Declaration on Medical fitness: Documents with reason for being declared UNFIT earlier in case of Medical Examination conducted by any Refinery and Declaration of any ailments, deficiencies or abnormalities, or findings of not meeting the physical fitness criteria as per Indian Oil’s PreEmployment medical standards.
18 Any other relevant documents in support of qualifications, experience, category, medical, age etc. as mentioned in our Advertisement No. BR/HR/RECTT/OR/2021
1. Qualification for the purpose of this clause would mean the qualification based on which candidature is offered or considered claimed by a candidate. Prescribed qualification shall be strictly adhered to.
2. The prescribed qualification should be from a recognized University/Institute as a regular full time course (Industrial training as part of the course with no break) with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST category candidates against reserved positions) in aggregate.
3. A qualification acquired through Part-Time/Correspondence/Distance Learning mode shall render the candidate ineligible.
4. A Sandwich Diploma Course (with Industrial Training as part of the course with no break) shall be considered eligible.
5. Qualification of M. Sc. (Chemistry) for the post of Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production) shall not be considered as a disqualification. However, percentage requirement shall be applied on graduation level exam only.
6. Diploma under recognized lateral entry scheme (Class -XII(Sc)/ITI admitted in 2nd year of Diploma Course) shall also be considered eligible subject to meeting prescribed percentage of marks on the basis of aggregate of 4 semesters in the Diploma course.
7. The criteria for full time regular course shall not be insisted upon in case of Ex-Servicemen, provided they possess a requisite EQUIVALENT qualification that has been acquired during the service period and is recognized by AICTE/MHRD, Govt. of India and have secured the prescribed minimum percentage of marks.
8. Ex-Servicemen claiming equivalence in qualification shall be required to produce a copy of equivalence certificate by the concerned Ministry. 9. No claim of possession of a qualification equivalent to a prescribed qualification shall be entertained.
10. Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications such as B.E., MBA, C.A, LLB, MCA or any such equivalent qualification shall not be eligible.
11. The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates/testimonials, etc.
12. Suppression of information regarding possession of or pursuing higher qualification shall render a candidate ineligible for consideration at any stage of selection and termination at any time during employment, if recruited.
13. For Ex Servicemen, a declaration of same area of work experience will be sufficient and no document will be required
14. Candidates who are registered with Local Employment Exchange(s)/ District Sainik Resettlement Board and meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria, whose names are sponsored to Barauni Refinery against this notification, are advised to apply Online, failing which their candidature will not be considered.
15. Candidates are hereby informed that any Corrigendum/ Addendum etc. with regard to this advertisement will be made available on www.iocl.com only. Candidates are advised to refer to the above website periodically for updates. All future correspondence with respect to the advertised posts will be made only through www.iocl.com.
Dy. General Manager (HR), Barauni Refinery, P.O. Barauni Oil Refinery, Begusarai, Bihar – 851114
Selection Procedure :
1. The selection process will comprise of Written Test and a Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT) which will be of qualifying nature. Category-wise and Post-wise Merit list shall be drawn on the basis of marks obtained in the Written Test, only for such candidates who qualify in the SPPT.
2. Every candidate will have to secure a minimum of 40% marks in the written test for qualifying in the SPPT
3. The minimum qualifying marks in the written test will be relaxed by 5% for candidates belonging to SC/ST categories against reserved positions.
4. Obtaining minimum qualifying marks in the written test does not confer any right or claim by the candidate for being shortlisted for the SPPT or the final selection, as the same is related to number of positions, ratio applied and relative performance in respective categories.
5. Short listed candidates, in the ratio of 1:2 (with due cognizance to no. of reserved posts) subject to securing minimum qualifying marks in the written test, will be required to undergo the SPPT. The SPPT for each discipline shall be conducted by a duly constituted committee.
6. In case of tie of marks in the written test for the last position on the Shortlist for SPPT, all such candidates shall be called for SPPT even if the total number exceeds the prescribed ratio. If such a situation arises anywhere before the last position while drawing the list, the last name/last few names, in proportion to the prescribed ratio will get eliminated.
7. Category-wise Merit list shall be drawn on the basis of marks obtained in the written test from & out of the said short-list; only for such candidates who qualify in the SPPT
8. In case of tie of marks for the last position on the Merit List, the candidate with prior date of birth (senior by age) shall find a place in the Merit List. If such a situation arises anywhere before the last position while drawing a list, the last name/last few names in the list, in the proportion to the prescribed ratio, will get eliminated.
9. Candidates, who have availed of concession in Age, Eligibility qualification marks or in Written Test qualifying marks, as is available to a category, will be considered against reserved positions, irrespective of their position in select list(in order of merit within the category)
10. Ex-Servicemen candidates, if found suitable, will be considered against reserved vacancy irrespective of their position in the Merit List (in order of merit within the category) on horizontal reservation policy.
11. The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates/testimonials, experiences etc. At any stage of the selection process, if it is found that the candidate has furnished false or incorrect or incomplete information, the candidature/ appointment of the candidate will be cancelled.
12. Filling up of vacancies is solely at the discretion of the Management based on suitability of candidates and no claim will arise for appointment, if some of the vacancies are not filled due to unsuitability/insufficient number of candidates.
13. The decision of the management will be final and binding on all candidates on all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, mode of selection and cancellation of the selection process, etc. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
How to Apply :
1. Before applying on-line, a candidate must have an active e-mail ID and mobile number and the same must remain valid for at least one year as all communications to them will take place only through e-mail and SMS alerts.
2. All candidates should have the relevant certificates / testimonials / documents / proofs pertaining to age, caste, educational qualifications, post qualification experience, Discharge Certificate(where applicable) etc. ready before applying online.
3. All candidates must have scanned copy of coloured passport size photograph and signature in jpg format (size not exceeding 50kb) ready before applying on-line. The photograph and Signature in digital form will be required to be uploaded.
4. Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria for a post may visit the website http://www.iocrefrecruit.in and apply on-line on IOCL website, which will remain open from 28-01-2021 to 19-02-2021. Only online mode of applications will be accepted.
5. After successfully applying/registering on-line applications, the candidate must take a print out of the filled in online application form. The candidates are required to duly sign the print out of on-line application form and send to Dy. General Manager (HR), Barauni Refinery, P.O. Barauni Oil Refinery, Begusarai, Bihar – 851114, along with all supporting documents (as mentioned in the check list attached at Annexure I) & Photograph under self attestation by ordinary post latest by 27-02-2021. Duly signed Printout of online application along with the supporting documents received after 27-02-2021 shall be treated as “Rejected
6. Printout of online application received after the last date or without prescribed documents attached or received at any other IOCL location shall be summarily rejected. Candidates should super scribe the Advertisement No., Name of Post Applied for and Post Code on the top of the envelope.
7. A copy of on-line application shall be retained by the candidate and produced for verification at the time of SPPT.
8. Candidates are advised to carry a copy of the on-line application with originals & self-authenticated copies of all testimonials and produce the same at the time of SPPT for verification.
9. In the event of incomplete applications, applications not fulfilling the eligibility criteria or failure to produce the printout with attachments prescribed at the time of SPPT, candidature shall be treated as “Rejected”.
10. Incomplete applications, applications not supported by copies of relevant prescribed documents, applications not fulfilling the eligibility criteria or applications received after the last date of receipt of applications (in physical form) , or applications received at any location other than Barauni Refinery ( as per address specified above) shall be treated as “Rejected”.
11. Candidates shall note that the Application / documents sent to any address, other than as specified above at Clause N (5) shall stand automatically rejected.
12. Only online mode of application / registration will be accepted. Applications / registration received in any other form / mode shall be liable for rejection.
13. Further information regarding written examination, call letters, results, etc shall be made available through this website/ over email. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep visiting the website regularly.
14. Canvassing in any form is liable to render the candidate ineligible. Queries, if any, may be addressed to the following e-mail id: [email protected]
15. The candidate must ascertain the correctness of each information/details before filling in the ‘Online Application Form’ and its final submission. The candidate shall be wholly/exclusively responsible for the information/details so filled/provided in his online Application Form.
i. Date Of Opening Of Online Application: 28-01-2021
ii. Last Date Of Submission Of Online Application: 19-02-2021
iii. Last Date Of Receipt Of Printout Of Online Application With Supporting Documents: 27-02-2021
iv. Tentative Date Of Written Test: 28-02-2021
v. Tentative Date Of Publication Of Written Test Result: 09-03-2021
vi. Tentative Dates Of SPPT: 15/16-03-2021