247 positions - Trade Apprentice Jobs - Kolkata Jobs
|Job profile||Trade Apprentice Jobs|
|Last Date to apply||26 Feb 2021|
258 positions - Technician Apprentice Jobs - Kolkata Jobs
|Job profile||Technician Apprentice Jobs|
|Last Date to apply||26 Feb 2021|
Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their position in the merit list and subject to number of seats in respective Trades/Disciplines, shall be called for document verification. The following original documents along with a self-attested copy should be furnished at the time of Document Verification:
1. 10th Pass/Matriculation certificate issued by the concerned education board as proof of date of birth. No other document will be accepted for verification of date of birth.
2. SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/Disability/EWS-Income & Asset Certificate by reserved category candidates in the prescribed format issued by Competent Authority.
3. Class XII marksheet issued by the concerned education board/ Semester-wise/ year-wise mark sheets of ITI issued by NCVT or SCVT/Graduation/Diploma in Engineering
4. Class XII/Final ITI issued by NCVT or SCVT/Graduation/Diploma Certificate issued by respective Board/ Authority.
5. Conversion certificate from CGPA/OGPA/Letter Grade to percentage of marks, if applicable, from concerned University/Institute.
6. Certificate mentioning the date of publication of result from the Principal of the Polytechnic/ School/College/ Institute from where the candidate pursued his/her Class XII/ITI/Graduation/Diploma course, if applicable.
7. For Candidates applying against Discipline Code 13/26/39/52/65 or 131/261/391/521/651 -Skill certificate issued by an awarding body recognized under National Skill Qualifications Framework or any other authority recognized by the Central Govt.
8. Any other Certificate, as specified.
1. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of on-line application.
2. The Apprenticeship agreement shall be registered on-line with respective authorities.
3. At any stage of the selection process, if it is found that the candidate has furnished false or incorrect information, the candidature of the candidate will be cancelled. Candidate shall also render himself liable for criminal prosecution.
4. The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates and testimonials etc. In case it is detected at any stage of engagement or thereafter, that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/doctored/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after engagement, his/her engagement is liable to be terminated.
5. Candidates are required to bring one Photo ID proof in ORIGINAL – any one from amongst Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Voter ID Card/Driving License/Passport – along with Admit Card at the time of Written Test.
6. Candidates without Admit Card and proof of ID as stated herewith will not be allowed to take the Written Test.
7. Any corrigendum/addendum or updates with regard to this advertisement shall be made available on our website: www.iocl.com
8. Disputes, if any shall be subject to jurisdiction of the local Court at Kolkata, for which the candidate has applied for Apprenticeship.
9. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of online application.
10. Candidates are advised to register as a Trade Apprentice online in the Regional Directorate of Apprenticeship Training (RDAT) portal at https://apprenticeshipindia.org and as a Technician Apprentice online with the Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOPT) portal at https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/boat/commonRedirect/registermenunew!registermenunew.action
11. If the application is not submitted in the line with the eligibility criteria, terms & conditions, then the application is liable for rejection.
12. Candidates are requested to apply sufficiently in advance before the closing date.
13. All the candidates are advised to keep the copy of the printout of the online application form for reference as candidates are required to quote their application no. and date of birth for downloading admit cards from our website www.iocl.com or at https://www.iocl.com/PeopleCareers/Apprenticeships.aspx
14. Candidates are advised to periodically visit our above website as all future correspondence and latest information with regards to written test shall be only on our website and/or by Email/SMS alerts.
15. Any corrigendum/addendum etc. or updates with regard to this advertisement shall be made available on our website www.iocl.com or at https://www.iocl.com/PeopleCareers/Apprenticeships.aspx ONLY.
16. Candidates have to apply for ANY ONE DISCIPLINE CODE ONLY. Candidates applying for more than one discipline Code will not be considered and their applications will be summarily rejected.
17. Wherever CGPA/OGPA or Letter Grade is awarded in the ITI/Degree/Diploma in Engineering examination, its equivalent aggregate percentage of marks must be indicated in the On-line Application Form as per the norms adopted by University/Institute.
18. The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates and testimonials. In case, it is detected at any stage of engagement or thereafter, that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/doctored/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. Candidate shall also render himself liable to criminal prosecution. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after engagement if any, his/her engagement is liable to be terminated.
19. Engagement of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Corporation. All such engagement will also be subject to all relevant Rules/policies/guidelines of the Corporation.
20. The decision of the Management will be final and binding on all candidates on all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, mode of selection, cancellation of the selection process either in part or full, etc. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Filling up of the seats is solely at the discretion of the management based on suitability of candidates and no claim will arise for engagement, if some of these seats are not filled due to unsuitability/insufficient number of candidates.
21. Applications/Registration which are incomplete or are received in any other mode/form, or not fulfilling the eligibility criteria and/or those received after the last date of submission of on-line applications shall not be considered “Eligible” and treated as “Rejected”. Canvassing of any kind shall disqualify the candidate.
22. Mere selection in written examination or empanelment after the selection process shall not confer any right of engagement to the applicants.
23. Upon completion of the Apprenticeship period the Corporation shall have no obligation to offer employment to such apprentices nor can an Apprentice claim right for employment on the grounds of completion of Apprenticeship.
Selection Procedure :
1. Selection shall be on the basis of performance of the candidates on the basis of marks obtained by them in the Written Test (Duration 90 Minutes) and meeting notified eligibility criteria.
2. The Written Test will comprise of 100 questions with Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) consisting of four option with one correct option. The questions would be in bilingual i.e. English & Hindi.
3. The written test will assess the candidates on the following parameters: –
a) Trade Apprentice – Accountant: – Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude – 30 Marks, Reasoning Abilities – 30 Marks, Basic English language Skills – 40 Marks
b) Trade Apprentice (Fitter / Electrician / Electronics Mechanic / Instrument Mechanic / Machinist) & Technician Apprentice (Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation / Civil / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics), Technical Acumen in relevant discipline – 40 Marks, Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude – 20 Marks, Reasoning Abilities – 20 Marks, Basic English Language Skills – 20 Marks
c) Trade Apprentice (Data Entry Operator /Retail Sales Associate): Generic Aptitude – 30 Marks, Reasoning Abilities – 30 Marks, Basic English – 40 Marks
4. The candidates will have to secure a minimum of 40% marks in written test to qualify for selection process. The minimum qualifying marks shall be 35% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD categories against reserved positions.
5. Candidates selected as apprentices will have to fulfill the minimum physical fitness standard/parameters as specified in the Apprentice Act and amendments/modification issued from time to time. Only those candidates declared fit in pre-engagement medical and physical fitness shall be considered for engaging as apprentice.
How to Apply :
1. The candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria may apply online from through the link which will be provided in our corporate website www.iocl.com (Careers -> Apprenticeships -> Engagement of Technical and Non-Technical Apprentices in Eastern Region (Marketing Division). Only Online mode of applications will be accepted.
2. Candidate needs to upload, scanned copy of the latest color photograph, scanned copy of the documents namely proof of date of birth (Xth Std certificate/mark sheet), prescribed educational qualification, EWS/Caste Certificate as applicable and signature to be uploaded without fail. In the absence of any single document, the application shall be summarily rejected. Eligible candidates will be intimated by E-mail / SMS for downloading admit card for the written test.
3. The candidate must have an active email ID and mobile phone number which must remain valid for at least next one year. All future communication with candidate will take place only through website/Email/SMS alerts. Applications submitted through on-line mode will only be accepted.
4. The candidate should have scanned copy of color photograph and signature in jpg format (size not exceeding 50 KB) ready before applying on-line. The photo and signature in digital form will be required to be uploaded. The candidate must ascertain the correctness of all information before filling in the On-line Application Form and its final submission.
5. The candidate shall be wholly/exclusively responsible for the information provided in his/her online application form.
6. Incomplete applications, applications not fulfilling the eligibility criteria/parameters and applications received in mode/form other than online mode shall be treated as “Rejected”.
7. A copy of on-line application shall be retained by the candidate for reference and produced for verification at the time of Document Verification.
8. Further information regarding written examination, call letters, results, etc. shall be made available through the websites www.iocl.com or through Email. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep visiting the websites www.iocl.com and check their registered Email regularly.
9. Canvassing in any form is liable to render the candidate ineligible. Queries, if any, may be addressed to the following E-mail id: [email protected]
10. Important Dates for Candidates:
a. Date Of Opening Of Online Application 28.01.2021 11 Am
b. Last Date Of Submission Of Online Application 26.02.2021 5:00 Pm
c. Tentative Date For Download Of Admit Card By Candidates 01.03.2021 5:00 Pm
d. Tentative Date Of Written Test 14.03.2021 11:00 Am
e. Tentative Date For Upload Of Provisionally Qualified Candidates For Document Verification 25.03.2021 5:00 Pm