6 positions - Trade Apprentice Jobs - Kanniyakumari Jobs
|Job profile||Trade Apprentice Jobs|
|Last Date to apply||15 Feb 2021|
1 position - Technician Apprentice Jobs - Kanniyakumari Jobs
|Job profile||Technician Apprentice Jobs|
|Last Date to apply||15 Feb 2021|
The Manager (Personnel), IREL (India) Limited, Manavalakurichi, Kanyakumari District, Tamilnadu-629252
Selection Procedure :
The candidates who are fulfilling the criteria w.r.t educational qualification, marks, age etc. are only eligible for engagement as Apprentices on the basis of merit list based on marks scored in specified educational qualification, subject to being found “Medically Fit” by IREL (India) Limited’s Medical Officer. Wherever tie is coming, higher marks of specified educational qualification will be taken, if both are coming in tie, seniority in date of birth will be taken.
1. The following priority will be adopted for selection of Apprentices:
A. Candidates belonging to Land Affected Category (Documentary proof to be enclosed for having given land) regardless of the marks obtained.
B. Preferential Priority within the category will be as per the priority enumerated below:
(i) Candidates who are wards of employees regardless of the marks scored by them.
(ii) Candidates who are permanent residents of Chinnavilai, Periavilai, Puthoor and Kottilpadu villages will be preferred over other villages within a radius of 10 kms from the company regardless of the marks scored by the candidate.
C. Candidates who are permanent residents of Midalam, Keezhmidalam and Kurumpanai villages will be preferred over candidates from other villages in Kanyakumari District (Documentary proof to be enclosed).
D. Belonging to Tamilnadu State (Documentary proof to be enclosed)
2. In case final aggregate marks is not mentioned in the pass certificate or in final marksheet, average marks of all the semesters / years will be considered as the marks scored in the Qualifying Examination.
3. Wherever CGPA or other grades in qualifying examination are awarded, equivalent % of marks should be indicated in the application as per norms adopted by concerned University / Institute. The candidate shall be required to submit a certificate to this effect from the University / Institute at the time of document verification.
4. Candidates having higher/professional qualification of Degrees of Post Graduate qualification in Engineering(ME/M.Tech), MCA, MBA or its equivalent, CA/ICWA, Ph.D, L.L.B need not apply as they have higher qualifications than the prescribed induction level qualifications for the advertised seats. However, the aforesaid list of higher qualifications mentioned above is not exhaustive. Management may determine any other qualification which is/are not listed above. The decision of the management in this regard shall be final and no further enquiry shall be entertained in this respect. Suppression of information regarding possession or pursuing higher qualification shall render a candidate ineligible for consideration at any stage of selection & termination at any time during engagement as Apprentice.
5. Candidates will be called for document verification in the order of merit. They are required to submit ORIGINAL documents along with one set of self-attested photocopies of documents with regard to educational qualification, age and caste/PWD (if applicable) and other documents as specified in the advertisement. Candidature will be rejected in case candidates failtoproduce the original document orhe/she is found not satisfying theeligibility criteria.
6. Shortlisted candidates shall undergo Medical Examination and will have to be declared “Medically Fit” by company authorized Medical Officer before engagement as Apprentice. Final selection of candidate is subject to medical fitness by Company’s Medical Officer.
7. IREL (India) Limited being highly protected area, Apprentices will be allowed entry only after submission of Police Verification Certificate duly issued by concerned Police authorities of the area in which the candidate normally resides. Candidate may take parallel action to obtain the Police Verification Certificate, which is a mandatory requirement, to be produced, upon Selection, prior to joining the training.
8. If selected, candidates can be posted to any Department of the unit for the Apprenticeship Training.
9. The selected candidates shall execute a Contract with respective authority as per the Apprentices Act.
10. The candidates should NOT have undergone Apprenticeship either in IREL (India) Limited or in anyotherorganization,earlierorpursuingApprenticeshipTrainingaspertheApprentices Act, 1961, as amended from time to time.
11. IREL (India) Limited shall have no obligation to offer regular employment to Apprentices during and/or after the completion of the apprenticeship period. After successful completion of Apprenticeship period, candidates shall be relieved from the respective work area.
12. Any corrigendum/addendum etc. or updates with regard to this advertisement shall be made available on our website www.irel.co.in only. Candidates are thus advised to periodically visit our website as all future correspondence and latest information shall be available only on the said Company website.
13. The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verificationof certificates.Incaseitisdetectedatanystageof engagement or thereafter,that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/doctored/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after engagement, his/her engagement is liable to be terminated.
14. The decision of Management will be final and binding on all candidates on all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, mode of selection, cancellation of the selection process either in part or full, higher qualification etc. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Filling up of the vacancies for training is solely at the discretion of the Management based on suitability of candidates and no claim will arise for engagement, if some of these vacancies are not filled due to unsuitability / insufficient number of candidates.
15. Applications which are incomplete or not fulfilling the eligibility criteria shall not be considered “Eligible” and treated as “Rejected”.
16. Candidates applying for Graduates/Technicians shall be considered “Eligible” only within 3 years from the date of passing their Degree/Diploma others shall be treated as “Rejected”.
17. Service Terms and conditions of the apprentices shall be governed by The Apprentices Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules 1992 as amended from time to time.
How to Apply :
a. Interested eligible candidates must register themselves in the Portal of Ministry of Skill Development And Entrepreneurship, Government of India (http://www.apprenticeshipindia.org) for Trade Apprentices and in the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme of (http://www.mhrdnats.gov.in) for Graduate/Technician Apprentices before applying against this advertisement. Theapplicationswill not be accepted
without registrationin the above mentioned web portals.
b. The duly filled in application form affixing passport size photograph of the applicant on the space provided along with all supporting documents is required to be sent to the following address: The Manager (Personnel), IREL (India) Limited, Manavalakurichi, Kanyakumari District, Tamilnadu-629252
c. The filled in application should reach us on or before 15. 02. 2021. Applications received after 15.02. 2021for any reasons will not be considered.
d. Application should be sent by post, preferably through speed-post. Applications received through any other mode will also be considered. However, under no circumstances the company will be responsible for any delay/ loss during transit. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.