1 position - Junior Manager Jobs - New Delhi Jobs
|Job profile||Junior Manager Jobs|
|Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to apply||23 Feb 2021|
General Information/ Conditions/ Instructions
1. Age limit: The maximum age limit for Junior Manager is 30 years. Age limit does not apply to the internal candidate/s.
2. All the appointment will be on contract for a period of up to five years, which shall be renewed based on performance (annually and at the end of 5 years) for continuation of their services as per institute regulations. The age of retirement will be 60 years.
3. Prescribed qualifications are minimum and the mere fact that a candidate possessing the same will not entitle him/her to be called for interview. In this regard the decision of the Institute/ Screening Committee will be final and no request in this regard for reconsideration etc. will be entertained through any means.
4. Shortlisted candidates will be informed for written test/ interviews through e-mails only.
5. The Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for written test/interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualification and experience.
6. The Institute also reserves the right of rejecting any or all the applications without assigning any reasons thereof.
7. Eligibility of a candidate to the post will not automatically mean that he/she will be shortlisted and called for interview. No request in this regard will be entertained for review etc.
8. Qualifications/experience, age may be relaxed for exceptional candidates.
9. The candidates may be considered for higher/lower grade/ scale depending upon their profile.
10. The Institute observes working 5 days a week and National Holidays as followed by the Institute on the lines of the Govt. of Delhi notification.
11. Number of positions may be increased or decreased depending upon the requirements.
12. The selected candidates will be expected to join within 15 days month from the offer of appointment.
13. A person working in Govt. Organization/ Autonomous Bodies/ PSUs etc. will be required to produce the No Objection Certificate before the interview or should send his/ her application through proper channel also.
Selection Procedure :
Shortlisted candidates will be informed for written test/ interviews through e-mails only.
How to Apply :
Candidates shall apply online on: https://iiitd.ac.in/careers/staff. The last date for submitting the online applications is 23rd February 2021 by 5 PM. Incomplete application or if received after closing date will be summarily rejected.