3 positions - Section Officer Jobs - Bangalore Jobs
|Job profile||Section Officer Jobs|
|Last Date to apply||15 Feb 2021|
3 positions - Management Assistant Jobs - Bangalore Jobs
|Job profile||Management Assistant Jobs|
|Last Date to apply||15 Feb 2021|
1) InStem is a premiere organization under the Department of Biotechnology, Government of India and its mandate is world class research. The institute is looking for employees with requisite capabilities, skills, qualifications, aptitude, merit and suitability to fulfill the institute’s objectives. Merely meeting minimum eligibility criteria will not automatically entitle a candidate to be called for assessment tests.
The prospective applicants should align with the requirements of a scientific and research institute and willing to work in a competitive environment with full enthusiasm and dedication. There is a probation period of 2 years for all the posts.
2) Candidates must have acquired the Essential Educational Qualifications and Experience on the crucial date of eligibility for the posts they are applying i.e., 15th February 2021. Those awaiting results of the final examination as on the last date of application for the essential qualification are not eligible and hence need not apply.
3) It may be noted that candidature will remain provisional till the veracity of the concerned documents are verified by the Appointing Authority.
4) Qualification and experience in the relevant field alone will be considered
1. Candidates must ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria as stipulated in the advertisement.
2. Incomplete applications shall be summarily rejected and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
3. Eligibility conditions will be determined with reference to the crucial date of eligibility i.e., the closing date of receipt of online applications i.e. 15th February 2021.
4. Any amendment related to this recruitment shall be made available only on the Institute’s website www.instem.res.in
Institute for Stem Cell Science and Regenerative Medicine, GKVK Campus, Bellary Road, Bangalore – 560065
Selection Procedure :
1. The selection process will consist of:
i. Tier-I (Written Test); and
ii. Tier-II (Interview)
2. The Tier-I (Written Test) will consist of Objective Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)/Descriptive questions. The Score of Tier-I (Written Test) may be normalized as per requirement.
3. The medium for written test will be both English and Hindi. The merit list would be based on the scores obtained in the Written Test. The Syllabus for the written test would be published on the website of the institute (www.instem.res.in)
4. In case, where more than one candidate secures the equal aggregate marks in Tier-I written test, tie cases will be resolved by applying following criteria, one after another, as applicable till the tie is resolved.
(i) Date of Birth: – Older candidate placed higher in merit list
(ii) Alphabetical order (English Language) in which the names of the candidate appear.
5. The Written test will be conducted at Bangalore.
How to Apply :
1. Interested candidates may log into the link given in inStem website – Careers – Open position to apply for the position https://www.instem.res.in/jobportal
2. Only online applications will be accepted. Applications received through any other mode shall stand rejected automatically
3. Contact Us: Institute for Stem Cell Science and Regenerative Medicine, GKVK Campus, Bellary Road, Bangalore – 560065
4. Website: www.instem.res.in
5. Women Candidates Fulfilling The Eligibility Conditions Are Encouraged To Apply
6. Any further amendment related to this recruitment shall be made available only on the Institute’s website www.instem.res.in
7. Publication of advertisement in National dailies 28.01.2021
8. Date of publication in Employment News (E -Edition) 30.01.2021
9. Last date for receipt of online application: 15.02.202