2557 positions - CRP Clerks-X - Across India
|Job profile||CRP Clerks-X|
|Age||Minimum: 20 years, Maximum: 28 years|
|Last Date to apply||06 Nov 2020|
(1) Candidates will have to invariably produce and submit the requisite documents such as valid call letter, a photocopy of photo-identity proof bearing the same name as it appears on the online submitted application form etc. at the time of examinations (Preliminary & Main). No document shall be directly sent to IBPS by candidates before or after the online examinations (Preliminary & Main).
(2) Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates are therefore advised to carefully read this advertisement and follow all the instructions given for submitting online application.
(3) A Candidate’s admission to the Preliminary examination/ shortlisting for Main examination/ admission to the Main examination and subsequent processes is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter(s)/ provisional allotment has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his/ her candidature has been finally cleared by IBPS/ Participating Organisation. IBPS/ Participating Organisations would be free to reject any application, at any stage of the process, cancel the candidature of the candidate in case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s).If candidature of any candidate is rejected for any reason according to the terms and conditions of this advertisement, no further representation in this regard will be entertained. Such decisions shall be final and binding on the candidate. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected after appointment in a Participating Organisation, his/her services are liable to be summarily terminated.
(4) Decision of Nodal Banks/Participating Organisations/ IBPS in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, qualifications and other eligibility norms, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of Examination, verification etc. and any other matter relating to CRP Clerks-X will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by IBPS/ Participating Organisations in this regard. IBPS/ Nodal Bank/ Participating Organisations take no responsibility to receive/ collect any certificate/remittance/ document sent separately.
(5) The scribe arranged by the candidate should not be a candidate for the examination (CRP Clerks-X). If violation of the above is detected at any stage of the process, candidature for CRP of both the candidate and the scribe will be cancelled.
1. Activity: On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application & Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges
2. Tentative Dates: 23.10.2020 to 06.11.2020
Selection Procedure :
1. Preliminary Examination: English Language, Numerical Ability, Reasoning Ability, TotalMarks: 100
a. Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing cut-off marks to be decided by IBPS. Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by IBPS depending upon requirements will be shortlisted for Online Main examination.
2. Main Examination: General/ Financial Awareness, General English, Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude, Quantitative Aptitude, TotalMarks: 200
a. The above tests except the Tests of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi. IBPS reserves the right to modify the structure of the examination which will be intimated through its website. Other detailed information regarding the examination will be given in an Information Handout, which will be made available for the candidates to download along with the call letters from the authorised IBPS website www.ibps.in.
How to Apply :
It has been decided by the competent authorities to reopen the registration window and invite applications for online examination (Preliminary and Main) for Clerical cadre Posts in the Participating Organisations by releasing this Supplementary Advertisement in continuation to the detailed advertisement dated 01.09.2020. This process is only for the following categories of applicants.
1. Who attained the eligibility in terms of educational qualifications by 06.11.2020.
2. Who could not register successfully from 02.09.2020 to 23.09.2020.
Activity: On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application & Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges
Tentative Dates: 23.10.2020 to 06.11.2020
1. The last date of eligibility, in terms of educational qualifications is changed to 06.11.2020. For other terms and conditions, candidates are requested to refer the Detailed Advertisement of CRP CLERKS-X dated 01.09.2020.
2. Before registering online, candidates are advised to read the detailed notification dated 01.09.2020 and follow the instructions mentioned therein.
3. Candidates are advised to visit the authorised IBPS website www.ibps.in for details and updates, regularly.