1 position - Proof Reader Jobs - New Delhi Jobs, Noida Jobs
|Job profile||Proof Reader Jobs|
|Location||New Delhi Jobs, Noida Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 25,500 - Rs. 81,100/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||17 Feb 2021|
3 positions - Civil Engineer Jobs - Across India Jobs
|Job profile||Civil Engineer Jobs|
|Location||Across India Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 33,000 - Rs. 40,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||17 Feb 2021|
(i) Before applying for the above post(s) the candidates should satisfy themselves regarding eligibility criteria required for the said post(s).
(ii) Candidates interviewed for any particular post in the past one year (i.e. on or after 02.02.2020). – Will not be eligible to apply for the same post or for a post at a higher pay scale than the post he/she was interviewed for.
– Will be eligible to apply for a different post at the same pay scale or for a post at a lower pay scale than the post he/she was interviewed for.
(iii) The Cut Off date for all purposes (including Age, Qualifications & Experience etc.) for the posts mentioned below is 01.02.2021.
1 Candidates who are working in a Central/State Government/ Autonomous/ Statutory Body/PSU would be required to produce a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their present employer for verification at the time of interview failing which they will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
2 All educational qualifications must have been obtained from recognized universities / Institutions in India or abroad. The courses offered by autonomous Institutions should be equivalent to the relevant courses approved/ recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU)/UGC/AICTE.
3 Mere submission of application / fulfilment of eligibility conditions will not confer any right on the candidate to be shortlisted / called for written test/ interview. The “ICSI” reserves the right to call for written test/ interview only those candidates who in its opinion are most suitable for the post. The “ICSI” also reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason thereof. The decision of The “ICSI” in all matters regarding Eligibility, shortlisting of candidates, conduct of interview and selection will be final and binding on the applicants and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
4 Reservation policy will be applicable as adopted by the “ICSI” in its Service Rules.
5 The “ICSI” reserves the right to fix minimum eligibility standard/bench mark and restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview taking into account various factors like number of vacancies, performance of the candidates etc., and decide to determine the qualifying marks for selecting candidates for interview. The “ICSI” also reserves the right to raise the eligibility criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for written test/ interview. The decision of the “ICSI” in this regard shall be final and binding and no correspondence in this regard would be entertained with the candidates.
6 The “ICSI” reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of vacancies for any post, as advertised as per its requirement or not to fill up any posts as per its requirement or even cancel the whole process of recruitment without assigning any reason.
7 The “ICSI” also reserves the right to alter / modify / relax any of the aforesaid eligibility criteria / conditions for deserving candidates.
8 The “ICSI” reserves the right to offer or appoint the candidate on the post/grade lower than the post / grade advertised or applied by the candidate.
9 The candidates cannot have any right or preference for posting in any particular State/ city of his choice as the selection and posting is on All India basis. The Institute’s decision would be final in all these cases and the candidates are liable to be posted or transferred anywhere in India.
10 Proficiency in Computer Applications is essential for all the above post(s).
11 For attending the interview to & fro train fare will be reimbursed by the shortest route to the outstation candidates, as per rules of the “ICSI”. However no Travel Allowance shall be reimbursed for attending the written test.
12 The “ICSI” takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss in postal transit of any applications or communication.
13 Canvassing in any form will straightway disqualify the candidature.
14 Internal candidates should forward their application through their respective Heads of Departments.
15 Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject of the sole discretion of the courts situated at New Delhi.
Deputy Director (HR), The Institute of Company Secretaries of India, New Delhi
Selection Procedure :
1. Mere submission of application / fulfilment of eligibility conditions will not confer any right on the candidate to be shortlisted / called for written test/ interview.
2. The “ICSI” reserves the right to call for written test/ interview only those candidates who in its opinion are most suitable for the post. The “ICSI” also reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason thereof.
3. The decision of The “ICSI” in all matters regarding Eligibility, shortlisting of candidates, conduct of interview and selection will be final and binding on the applicants and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
How to Apply :
1. Interested candidates must apply only through electronic application form (Online) by clicking on the hyperlink provided at the end of this page.
2. The link shall be active from 02.02.2021 to 17.02.2021 (17.02.2021 is the last date for applying Online.)
3. Closing Date For Submission Of Online Application : 17th February, 2021
4. Before applying for the above post(s) the candidates should satisfy themselves regarding Eligibility Criteria required for the said post(s). In case it is found at any stage of recruitment that an applicant does not fulfill Eligibility Criteria and/ or that he has furnished any incorrect / false information / certificate(s)/ documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled.
5. Even if any of these shortcomings is/ are detected after appointment his/her services are liable to be terminated. Applicants must fill the online Form very carefully.
6. Applications which are incomplete or vague ( i.e. details relating to qualifications / experience etc.) or applications not in the prescribed format will be rejected summarily, hence candidates are advised to ensure that all the relevant fields mentioned in the on-line Resume Form are duly completed in all respects
7. Candidates should have a valid e-mail address and are advised to check their mail regularly for any information regarding test /interview. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email address, he/she should create his/her new email address before applying Online. “ICSI” reserves the right to communicate with the applicant through e-mail and not by post
8. All candidates are requested to take a printout of their online forms and keep it with them for future reference. However, they are requested not to send the hard copy of their online application Form/ CV’s /Certificates to the Institute. The original documents would be required for verification only at the time of Interview. Candidates may take out the print out in token of acceptance of on-line applications & no separate acknowledgement to the effect would be sent.
9. The percentage obtained in various degrees/ diplomas should be rounded off to the lower whole number. For eg. 49.3% or 49.8% should be entered as 49% & not as 50%. In case grades are awarded, they should be converted to numerical equivalent percentages.
10. While Filling the Online Resume Form :-
i. Don’t enter Special Characters like “ ”/ ’ ‘/ & etc.
ii. Enter minimum Words /Characters while filling up the University Name/ Specializations/ Major Responsibilities/ Address / Board & School Name / etc.
iii. Upload a resume file which does not exceed 100 KB
11. Email : [email protected] website : www.icsi.edu.