1 position - Assistant Nursing Superintendant - New Delhi
|Job profile||Assistant Nursing Superintendant|
|Age||Upto 55 Years|
|Salary||Rs. 67,881/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||01 Apr 2020|
General Terms & Conditions:
1. The interested applicants are advised to go through the Eligibility Criterion carefully and ascertain themselves regarding their eligibility.
2. i) The short listing of candidates for the panel will be based on scrutiny of documents of their age, qualification, experience etc. and as found eligible as per prescribed criteria and subsequent interaction of candidate by the department.
ii) Finally selected candidates by the department shall be considered for deployment on purely contractual/outsourced basis
3. ICSIL does not guarantee deployment of all shortlisted candidates
4. The place of deployment will be anywhere in Delhi/NCR. They may work in shift(s)/ rotational basis as per departmental requirement. No extra conveyance will be paid by ICSIL
5. The details of the candidate in the application form must be the same as mentioned in the certificate of Class 10th Certificate and PAN Card and Aadhar Card. In case the candidate has changed his/her name subsequent to Class 10th, the evidence to that effect should be furnished at the time of interaction/documents verification also.
6. ICSIL has right to accept or reject the application(s) without assigning any reason thereof.
7. Note: In View of pandemic COVID-19 spread, if some Government directives are there then the date of Walk-In document verification may be extended.
ICSIL, 1st Floor Above Post Office, Okhla Phase 3, New Delhi – 110 020.
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
1. Date/ Venue /Time for Walk-in for document verification: Date : 1 st April 2020 Time : (11 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.) Venue: ICSIL, 1st Floor Above Post Office, Okhla Phase 3, New Delhi – 110 020.
2. No TA/DA will be provided to candidates for appearing for the Interaction/documents verification etc. when called.
3. The candidates must fill in form on the spot and paste photograph duly signed along with a set of self attested photocopies of relevant documents related to qualification and experience as per eligibility criteria mentioned. Also Candidates must produce original documents at the time of document verification on the date of walk-in for document verification purpose otherwise they will not be allowed to appear in the interview/interaction later on.
4. Eligible candidates in document verification will be intimated regarding interview/interaction later on.