1 position - Consultant - Mumbai
|Last Date to apply||20 Nov 2020|
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Ledger Scrutiny/ Verification of accounting records, cash books, checking all debit/ credit entries of all bank accounts with relevant vouchers, Income and Expenditure account.
2. Checking of all voucher entries for all income, expenditure, salary & related payments etc. on monthly basis
3. Checking of all calculations related to salary, gratuity and PF calculations & related deductions
4. Concurrent checking of all Goods and Services Tax / TDS deductions/ payments by the due date of every month.
5. Verification of all compliances in relation to Goods and Services Tax, TDS, Advance Tax, Income Tax , Professional tax, State wise and total Input Claims, Filing of all Tax Returns/Goods and Services Tax Returns, TDS Returns, etc. and payment of taxes.
6. Verification of compliance with all relevant Labour Laws & RTI Related to Accounts section
7. Concurrent checking of all payments relating to the sponsored projects of various funding agencies
8. Assisting in the finalization of accounts at the end of the year, especially in booking of income and provision for the expenditure. Monitoring of all periodical statements and intermediary accounts.
9. Verification of compliance in relation to Company Law regarding filing of balance sheet, annual return and other returns.
10. To undertake Performance / process audit of assignments/projects and Verticals every month in consultation with AFO.
11. Scrutiny of Sundry Debtors, Sundry Creditors, Fixed Deposits/investments, Bank Guarantees and EMDs.
12. Checking of Compliance on applicable Accounting Standards (AS) & Indian Accounting Standards (IND-AS)
13. Coordination with ERP Software team to ensure all statutory compliances are configured in the ERP based on government policies from time to time.
14. Coordination with Statutory Auditors and other Auditors, and facilitation of smooth conduct of Statutory Audit, CAG Audit, Service Tax/ Goods and Services Tax Audit, Tax Audit etc. and help the Accounts tem to prepare the reply of audit queries
International Institute for Population Sciences
Govandi Station Road, Opposite Sanjona Chamber, Deonar,
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
The post is temporary. Walk-In-Interviews will be conducted on 26th November, 2020 (Tentative) Applicants have to submit the soft copy of their curriculum vitiate/Bio-Data through email at [email protected]/[email protected] alongwith supporting documents with regarding to their qualification and experience on or before 20th November, 2020