2 positions - Assistant Professor Jobs - New Delhi Jobs
|Job profile||Assistant Professor Jobs|
|Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 67,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||05 Feb 2021|
1. There will no fee for filling up the application form for the above positions.
2. The Department will screen the application of the candidates and will call for interview accordingly.
3. The engagement of the Guest Teachers will be w.e.f. the date of taking classes (but not before the date of Local Selection Committee) for the Academic Session 2020-21 or till vacancy exits or till further orders whichever is earlier.
4. Selection against vacancy shall not confer on the appointee any right of permanent appointment/regularization.
5. Relaxation, if any, shall be as per the UGC guidelines and other regulatory bodies.
6. The Number of positions advertised herein are provisional and may vary.
7. The prescribed qualifications and experience are minimum and the mere fact that a candidate possesses the same will not entitle him/her for being called for interview. The University reserves the right to restrict the candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable number on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed or by any other condition that it may deem fit. The University may constitute a Screening Committee to scrutinize the applications and short-listing the candidates.
8. Relevant grade which is regarded as equivalent of 55% where the grading system is followed by recognized University shall also be considered eligible.
9. The eligibility of candidates will be determined as on the last date of submission of Application forms.
10. Qualifications, experience, etc. will be reckoned as on the last date for receipt of filled-in applications. Clear photocopies of all important certificates must be attached with the application. The request for including any documents/information to the application forms after the last date of submission of applications shall not be entertained and no correspondence will be made in this regard.
11. (a) The Jamia reserves the right to evolve a uniform and reasonable criterion for short-listing of eligible candidates, if needed.
(b) Jamia also reserves right to give preference to those who possess higher qualifications.
12. Candidate must enclose the attested copies of degrees, diplomas and mark-sheets etc. giving reference of experience/published work with application form.
13. Incomplete application or application on plain paper will not be entertained and is liable to be rejected.
14. Knowledge of Urdu and Hindi is a desirable qualification for all teaching posts.
15. The University reserves the right to hold/not to hold Selection Committee for any or all of the post(s).
16. Canvassing, in any form or on behalf of the candidate will be a disqualification.
Jamia Millia Islamia Jamia Nagar New Delhi-110025
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
The candidates may download detailed advertisement along with the qualifications and application form from the University’s website http://jmi.ac.in and send it with complete in all respect to the concerned Department, JMI on or before 05.02.2021.