1 position - Senior Research Fellow - Puducherry
|Job profile||Senior Research Fellow|
|Age||Upper age limit 35 years.|
|Last Date to apply||30 Apr 2020|
1. No Benefit of Provident fund, leave Travel Concession, Medical Claim etc. will be considered, since the post is purely on contract basis.
2. Appointment is for a period of one year, and the appointment may be extended based on the performance every year until the project is completed.
3. The above post is purely on temporary/contractual basis, co-terminus of the project & the candidate will have no right to claim for permanent employment in the Institute/ under SERB or continuation of his or her services in any other project.
4. The candidates are advised not to bring any type of recommendations to influence their selection. Such candidates will be summarily rejected.
Department of Biochemistry, JIPMER, Puducherry – 605 006.
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
1. The walk-in interview will be held on 4 th May 2020 at 10.00 AM in the Conference Room, Department of Biochemistry, JIPMER, Puducherry. The applicants should apply in plain paper with the enclosed format along with attested copies of certificates to the undersigned at the address given below by 30th April 2020.
2. No individual call letters will be sent. No TA/DA will be given for attending the interview
3. Address for Correspondence: Dr. Medha R., Principal Investigator, SERB Research Project & Additional Professor of Biochemistry, Department of Biochemistry, JIPMER, Puducherry- 605 006. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Interested and eligible candidates may submit their application in the prescribed format (appended) along
with the attested copies of the following testimonials:
i. Certificate in support of age (Tenth equivalent/High School Certificate)
iii. Experience Certificate
iv. Caste certificate (If any)
v. Any others (if any)