Selection Procedure :
1. The Jharkhand Combined Civil Services Examination comprises of two successive stages
i. Combined Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination (Objective Type) for the selection of candidates for the Main Examination; and
ii. Combined Civil Services (Main) Examination (Written and Interview) for the selection of candidates for the various services and posts.
2. Preliminary Examination :- The examination shall comprise of two compulsory papers of 200 marks each, namely, General Studies — I and General Studies —II
3. Main Examination :- The Main Examination will consist ofa Written Examination and an Interview Test.
How to Apply :
1. Interested and Eligible Candidates apply the post on or before 15.03.2021
2. Online Applications are starting from 15.02.2021
3. Web Site: www.jpsc.gov.in