6 positions - Pilot Jobs - Gandhidham Jobs
|Job profile||Pilot Jobs|
|Last Date to apply||20 Feb 2021|
General Instructions / Conditions:
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply. While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned above. In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand automatically cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is / are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated without any notice.
2. The mere fact that a candidate has submitted the application against the advertisement would not bestow upon him/her the right to be called for the virtual interview for selection.
3. The Management reserves the right to shortlist and restrict the number of candidates for virtual interview on the basis of qualifications and experience by adopting the appropriate selection criteria.
4. Candidate selected, will neither be entitled to nor have any claim for any temporary / ad-hoc / regular employment in DPT during the said contract period or on completion of contract term.
5. In the event of death of a candidate selected on ‘Contract Basis’ while in service, the balance contractual amount due, if any, will be paid to his / her legal heirs, and no any other financial benefits shall be given. 6. The Port Trust reserves the right to terminate the engagement as Contract Pilot at any time without notice.
7. Incomplete application or application received after the due date, will not be considered.
8. The successful candidates shall have to present all original certificates, along with self-attested copies before joining this port.
Deendayal Port Trust Post Box No. 50, Gandhidham (Kutch) 370 201
Selection Procedure :
The Management reserves the right to shortlist and restrict the number of candidates for virtual interview on the basis of qualifications and experience by adopting the appropriate selection criteria.
The list of eligible candidates will be uploaded on DPT’s official website i.e. www.deendayalport.gov.in. The tentative date & time of virtual interview will be intimated suitably.
How to Apply :
Interested candidates fulfilling the prescribed qualifications for the above mentioned post, have to mail soft copies of documents i.e. proof of Date of Birth, Educational Qualifications, Experience, recent passport size photographs and current identity proof to [email protected] latest by 20/02/2021.