2 positions - Junior Technician Trainee - Kollam
|Job profile||Junior Technician Trainee|
|Age||Age as on 01.01.2020: Not above 26 years.|
|Salary||Rs. 21,580 - Rs. 55,730/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||12 Nov 2020|
1. Only approved Diploma (regular) with 3 years duration will only be considered.
2. Candidates who obtained their Diploma through Lateral Entry after 31.01.2014 from the institution outside Kerala is not qualified as per G.O (MS) No.455/2014/H.Edn dated 09.07.2019 otherwise possessing equivalency certificate from Govt. of Kerala.
3. Since the candidates selected will have to work in rotating shifts including night as and when required for the post of Junior Technician (Civil) Trainee, only male candidates need apply.
4. Those who are working in Govt. Dept, Public Sector Undertakings or autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel along with “No Objection Certificate (NOC)” from present employer.
5. Applicants who are presently working elsewhere should submit copy of experience certificate or the copy of appointment/offer letter issued by the employer along with copy of the last drawn Pay slip as proof of experience. For past employment, experience certificate indicating the date of joining as well as date of relieving should be submitted.
6. Caste Certificate in the case of SC/ST and Non- Creamy Layer Certificate for OBC candidates obtained from the competent authority should be enclosed along with the application form.
7. Schedule Caste and Schedule Tribe candidates will be allowed due preference including relaxation in age and experience.
8. Candidates should be able to speak, read and write Malayalam.
9. The notified vacancy will be closed in accordance with the communal rotation furnished by the Employment Exchange.
10. Since KMML is a Major Accident Hazardous (MAH) Industry, Handicapped candidates need not apply.
Head Of Department (P&A/L), The Kerala Minerals and Metals Ltd, PB No.4, Sankaramangalam, Chavara, Kollam-691 583
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
Application in the format enclosed giving complete particulars regarding (i) name and address (ii) Age and date of birth (iii) Qualification indicating the class & the total % of marks obtained (iv) Details of previous training/ experience if any (v)Community certificate /and other relevant details in the prescribed format affixing the recent passport size photograph to reach ‘Head Of Department (P&A/L)’, The Kerala Minerals and Metals Ltd, PB No.4, Sankaramangalam, Chavara, Kollam-691 583 on or before 12.11.2020 superscribing the envelope “Application for the post of .