1 position - Assistant Vigilance Officer Grade I Jobs - Kolkata Jobs
|Job profile||Assistant Vigilance Officer Grade I Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 50,000 - Rs. 1,60,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||19 Feb 2021|
1. Copies of APARs for the last 5 years attested by an officer not below the rank of Dy. HoD on each page.
2. Attested copies of all the certificates towards proof of educational qualification, present and past work experience in the respective post and pay scale.
3. No objection certificate from the respective Ports.
4. Undertaking Of the applicant to the effect that the candidature will not be withdrawn, if selected.
5. Vigilance and administrative clearance by the concerned organization
6. Self attested passport size photographs (two numbers).
Sr. Personnel Officer, General Administration Department, Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port, Kolkata, 15, Strand Road, Kolkata-700001
Selection Procedure :
Selection will be based on Deputation
How to Apply :
1. You are requested to kindly circulate the vacancy among the eligible officers of your port and forward the applications in the prescribed Proforma duly super scribing on the envelope “Application for the post of “Assistant Vigilance Officer, Gr.l,” to the Sr. Personnel Officer, General Administration Department, Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port, Kolkata, 15, Strand Road, Kolkata-700001 along with the following relevant documents on or before 19.02.2021
2. The Crucial date for determining the eligibility will be the last date of submission of application i.e. 19.02.2021.
3. Incomplete application or application received after the due date will not be considered.