20 positions - Technician III/ Electrical - Navi Mumbai
|Job profile||Technician III/ Electrical|
|Age||UR: 40 Years; OBC: 43 Years; SC/ST: 45 Years|
|Last Date to apply||27 Nov 2020|
1. Before applying, the candidates should carefully read the instructions and ensure that he/she fulfills all the prescribed eligibility criteria at the time of submission of application as per the Notification.
2. Some of the Personal data of the KRCL employee as available in their service record will be directly captured while filling the online application by the candidates.
3. KRCL reserves the right to conduct the examination in batches on various dates and locations as decided by the Recruitment Cell/KRCL.
4. Candidate should keep their mobile number and Personal e-mails active till the end of selection process. KRCL will not entertain any request for change of mobile number and e-mail address at any stage.
5. The list of eligible/ineligible candidates will be published on the website of the KRCL. The eligible candidates can download their admit cards from the KRCL website in due course for which link will be provided. Candidates must bring their e-call letter duly obtaining the signature and stamp of the concerned Supervisor/Controlling Officer in the space provided on the e-call letter, while appearing for the CBT. Without this, they will not be allowed to appear for the CBT. In addition, candidates are advised to carry their Identity card also provided by the KRCL to the examination center. Candidates are advised to be in continuous access of KRCL website for various information of the stages of selection.
6. The scheme of GDCE will be implemented according to the guidelines issued by KRCL and will be binding on all candidates.
7. Candidature of the candidate is provisional at all stages of selection subject to fulfilment of all eligibility condition and Recruitment Cell/KRCL reserves the right to cancel the candidature at any stage, if found not eligible under the Rules/Instructions issued by the KRCL from time to time.
8. Candidates who wish to be considered against vacancies reserved for SC/ST/OBC and/or seek age relaxation must submit requisites certificate from the competent authority in the prescribed Proforma at the time of Document Verification as given in the Annexure. Otherwise, their claim of reserved status will not be entertained. In case of OBC candidate, the candidature / applications of such candidates fulfilling all eligibility conditions for General (UR) category will be considered under General (UR) category only. In case of SC/ST candidates producing the Caste certificate at the time of Document Verification is a must.
9. In case wrong declaration / particulars are given by the candidates, he / she is liable to be taken up under D&A Rules including rejection of candidature.
10. Any candidate found using unfair means in the examination or sending someone else in his/her place to appear in the examination will be debarred from appearing in all the examination of the KRCL for lifetime. Action will also be taken against him/her under KRCL Conduct and D&A Rules. In addition such candidates are also liable for prosecution under criminal law.
11. KRCL reserves the right to reject the candidature of any applicant at any stage of the process of selection, if any irregularity/deficiency is noticed in the application.
12. The decision of the KRCL in all the matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of application, penalty for false information, mode of selection, conduct of CBT, allotment of examination centers, selection etc will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained by the Recruitment Cell/KRCL in this regard.
13. Recruitment Cell/KRCL will not be responsible for any inadvertent errors.
14. For any legal dispute, the jurisdiction will be the appropriate Court, in Mumbai only.
15. In the event of any dispute about interpretation or any mistake, the English version will be treated as final.
1. Before applying, the Candidates should carefully read the instructions and ensure that he/she fulfills all the prescribed eligibility criteria at the time of ONLINE REGISTRATION of application as per the Notification.
2. The vacancies are to be filled up in the regions of KRCL. The selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere on KRCL. Decision of the Administration in this regard shall be final.
3. Recruitment Cell CO/Belapur reserves the right to alter the mode of examination or reconduct the CBT or to cancel part or whole of any process of the selection at any stage without assigning any reason.
4. Recruitment Cell CO/Belapur reserves the right to conduct the CBT in batches on various dates and locations as decided by the KRCL.
5. The selected employees under GDCE will have to pass the prescribed training courses prior to appointment to the post for which he/she is selected under GDCE wherever applicable.
6. The scheme of GDCE will be implemented according to the guidelines issued by the KRCL from time to time and will be binding on all.
7. Candidates’ biometric data will be captured and / or video / still photography will be done before admitting to CBT hall or even during CBT. Candidates must co-operate with CBT conducting officials.
8. Sparing of the candidate for taking the examination and issuing necessary duty passes, if required, as per rule, will be the responsibility of the concerned office/ unit where the candidate is presently working. Candidate should inform to his/her controlling officer for sparing and issue of duty pass, if require. No travel authority shall be provided by Recruitment Cell/KRCL.
Konkan Railway, Plot no 6, Sector 11, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400614
Selection Procedure :
The process shall comprise of a Computer Based Test (CBT), Document Verification and Medical Examination. The final panel shall be drawn thereafter.
A) Standard of examination shall be like that of direct recruitment. The question paper will have 100 questions, each carrying one mark and the duration of the examination will be 90 Minutes.
B) The standard of question for CBT will be generally in conformity with the education standards prescribed for the post. The CBT is tentatively scheduled in the month of December-2020.
C) The questions will be of objective type with multiple choices and are likely to include questions pertaining to Common General Awareness which shall comprise 90% of the total questions and 10% on Technical Awareness of the relevant trade.
D) The selection will be strictly as per the merit position based on score in CBT. Shortlisted candidates will be called for verification of their original documents followed by medical examination. For medical examination, candidate to the extent of vacancy will be called.
E) CBT will have multiple choice type questions. There shall be negative marking in CBT and 1/3rd of the allotted mark shall be deducted for every wrong answer.
F) CBT- Qualifying Marks The minimum percentage of marks required to qualify for further process shall be as follows for various categories: UR- 50%, OBC-NCL/SC/ST- 40%
G) The selected candidates under GDCE will have to pass prescribed training courses prior to appointment to the post for which they are selected under GDCE.
H) The date, time and venue of the CBT will be fixed by Corporate Office/KRCL and will be intimated to the eligible candidates in due course through messages on mobiles, e-mails registered in the applications and on website of KRCL.. Request for postponement of the CBT and change of Centre/venue will not be entertained under any circumstances.
I) During CBT, candidates should read the instructions on the computer terminal DASH BOARD carefully and follow them scrupulously. Failure to comply with the instructions may lead to disqualification of candidates.
J) Sample mock test will be uploaded on the KRCL website www.konkanrailway.com well before the CBT so that the candidates become familiar with the CBT procedure, The questions under CBT will be in 02 languages i.e. Hindi and English. The candidate will have to choose any one of these languages. In case of any discrepancy between various versions, the English version will prevail.
How to Apply :
1. Last date / time for ONLINE submission is 27/11/2020 at 23:59. Recruitment Cell/ KRCL will not bear any responsibility if the candidates are not able to register their applications ONLINE within the last date/time, for any reason whatsoever.
2. Important Date:
a) Opening Date and Time for Online Registration & Filling of Applications 28/10/2020, 10:00 Hrs.
b) Closing Date and Time for Online Registration & Filling of Applications. 27/11/2020, 23:59 Hrs.
3. Documents To Be Uploaded:
a) Photograph: A color passport size photograph of not older than three months, with clear front view of the candidate, without cap and sunglasses, should be uploaded in the space provided. KRCL may reject the applications for uploading old, unclear photo or for any significant variations between uploaded photograph and the actual physical appearance of the candidate. They are also advised to keep extra copies of the same photograph for Document Verification. Application without photograph is liable to be rejected.
b) Signature: Candidates should upload there signature in the appropriate column of the application. Application without signature OR signed in capital letters/spaced out letters is liable to be rejected
c) Certificates: To be uploaded.
i. Scanned copy of certificate for proof of date of birth (Standard 10 or its equivalent certificate or mark sheet indicating date of birth or school leaving certificate indicating date of birth).
ii. Copy of academic / Technical Qualification certificate from a recognized University/Institute.
iii. Copy of caste certificate, for SC/ST candidates, if there is any variation recorded in the Service Record of the employee.
iv. The candidates who want to avail the benefit of reservation of SC/ST must produce his/ her original caste certificate issued by appropriate authority as per sample Annexure-I at the time of Document Verification.
v. The candidate who want to avail the benefit of reservation of OBC, must produce original OBC certificate with Non- Creamy Layer certificate (which should be valid during the current financial year of the issue of notification) on Central Government format issued by appropriate authority as per sample Annexure-II, at the time of Document Verification.