1 position - Junior Resident - New Delhi
|Job profile||Junior Resident|
|Age||Not exceeding 30 years from the last date of submission of application.|
|Salary||Rs. 56,100 - Rs. 1,77,500/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||10 Nov 2020|
Terms and conditions
1. If any declaration given or information furnished by the candidate false or he/ she willfully suppressed any material/ information, his/her services will liable to be terminated.
2. Other terms and conditions of service will be governed by the relevant rules and orders that may be issued by the Institution from time to time.
3. He/she should note that he/she should have to adhere to the rules, discipline and code to conduct prevailing in the Institution wearing of white coats and the name plates while on duty is compulsory.
4. The Head of the Institution has full discretion to forward or withheld any of his/her application for appointment elsewhere.
5. If the selected candidates accept the Offer on the above conditions, he/she shall communicate his/her acceptance to the undersigned and report himself/herself for duty within 10 days failing which the offer of appointment will be cancelled without any further notice.
6. No TA or other allowance will be paid to him/her for joining the post.
7. The appointment will be further subject to the fulfilling the provisions under Sub-section (6) of section 15 of the Delhi Medical Council Act regarding registration with the Delhi Medical Council/ DDC.
8. The service conditions of Non-PG Junior Resident will be governed by the rules and instructions issued by the Ministry of Health & family Welfare in this regards.
9. He/she is required to undergo Hospital Waste Management training from the Department of Microbiology of this Institution. His/her first salary will be released only after submission of certificate of successful completion of the aforesaid training.
10. The Non-PG Junior Resident is appointed for LHMC & Associated Hospitals but in the exigencies you will be liable to serve in any part of India or outside
11. This ad-hoc appointment will not bestow any claim for regular appointment to the post of Non-PG Junior Resident.
Lady Hardinge Medical College and Smt. Sucheta Kriplani Hospital, C- 604, Shivaji Stadium Bus Terminal, Shaheed Bhagat Singh Marg, Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110001
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
For filling the post of Non-PG Junior Resident, the vacancy position in respect of Non-PG Junior Resident (regular) which is proposed to be filled up on ad-hoc basis will be displayed as per the availability in particular Departments on the website http://lhmc-hosp.gov.in of this Institution on 01st of every month. The interested candidates may apply for the post before the 10th of every month as per availability of vacancies and submit his/her resume along with supporting documents (Marksheet of High School for date of birth, all Marksheets of MBBS/BDS, NBE (MBBS from Foreign), Degree, I.C., DMC/DDC, Certificate for Reserved Category as per central Govt. format etc.) to Addl. Med. Supdt. (T), Administration Block, LHMC, New Delhi.