2 positions - Library and Information Assistant Jobs - New Delhi Jobs
|Job profile||Library and Information Assistant Jobs|
|Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 35,400 - Rs. 1,12,400/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||14 Feb 2021|
1. Applicant must fulfil the educational qualification, experience and age limit and other criteria for the said post applied for as on the last date of receipt of the application, failing which the application shall summarily rejected and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Candidates are therefore, advised to satisfy themselves before applying for the said post that they possess the requisite essential qualifications. This Institution will not enter into any correspondence on their ineligibility.
2. If, number of applications received for a particular post is large, then the Institution Authority reserves the right to lay down any criteria for the purpose of short listing of the candidates.
3. Applications received after the last date or without relevant documents incomplete documents/unsigned application/without passport size photograph pasted at the appropriate place in the form or without application fee shall be summarily rejected. The hospital authorities shall not be responsible for any postal delay.
4. Application Fee: Rs. 300/- Application Fee shall be paid through NTR portal bharatkosh.gov.in and must enclose the copy of the receipt with their application. The details regarding the same is mentioned in Annexure — II. No personal cheques are accepted. The Application fees will be non-refundable. Application without the prescribed fee would not considered and summarily rejected. However, all the applicants are advised to keep a copy of payment slip with them, for their record.
5. Essential documents: All the candidates must attach one set of self attested photocopy of the certificate for age, educational qualifications and experience certificate and other required documents.
6. The maximum age indicated above is for all category candidates. Upper age limit is relax able for Government Servants up to thirty five years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government. The upper age limit shall be determined as on the last date of application as specified.
7. Those who are in regular employment with State/CentraI Government/PSU, must submit a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer at the time of verification of documents.
8. In case any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to false or if the candidate has wilfully suppressed any material information relevant to his/her appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and any action taken as deemed fit by the appointing Authority.
9.Candidates shall be governed by the newly restricted defined contributory pension scheme as notified by the
10. No correspondence or personal inquires shall be entertained.
11. Any dispute in regard to any matter referred to herein shall be subject to the jurisdiction of Delhi Courts alone.
12. The Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason.
13. The applicant should visit the website of LHMC & SSKH http://lhmc-hosp.gov.in at regular intervals for update or any other information.
14. The Government (Central/State) servants working on regular basis should send their applications through proper channel.
Director, LHMC & SSKH, Shaheed Bhagat Singh Marg, New Delhi
Selection Procedure :
If, number of applications received for a particular post is large, then the Institution Authority reserves the right to lay down any criteria for the purpose of short listing of the candidates.
How to Apply :
Application forms duly completed in all respects, must sent by Speed/Registered post only to Director, LHMC & SSKH, Shaheed Bhagat Singh Marg, New Delhi within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News and 37 days for the candidates in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh, Jammu, Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar and Lakshadweep Islands. Applicants should write the name of the post on the left corner of the envelop clearly.