2 positions - Tailor Jobs - New Delhi Jobs
|Job profile||Tailor Jobs|
|Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 18,000 - Rs. 56,900/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||12 Mar 2021|
1. Applicant must fulfill the educational qualification, experience, and age limit and other criteria for the post applied for as on the last date of receipt of the application failing which the application shall be summarily rejected and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Candidates are therefore, advised to satisfy themselves before applying for the post that they posses the requisite essential qualification and experience. The Institute will not enter any correspondence on their ineligibility.
2. Application[s] received after the last date or without relevant or incomplete documents/unsigned application /without passport size photograph pasted at the appropriate place in the form or without application fee shall be summarily rejected. The hospital authorities shall not be responsible for any postal delay.
3. If, number of application received for the post of Nursing Attendant is large, then the Institution Authority reserves the right to lay down any criteria for the purpose of short listing of the candidates.
4. In case the institution decides to hold written examination for short listing eligible candidates, final merit list for the post shall be prepared on the basis of total marks obtained by the candidate in the examination which will determine their position. If two or more candidates secure equal marks, the candidate older in age shall be placed above. However, their eligibility will be determined as per requirement prescribed in the notified Recruitment Rules for the post in case, candidate falls in merit list for the post is not fulfilling the eligibility criteria and other terms and condition incorporated in this advertisement, he /she will be treated as rejected.
5. OBC Candidates should not belong to Creamy Layer. The Non-Creamy Layer Certificate would be applicable to OBC candidates who are covered under Income/Wealth Test Criterion. The income limit is decided on the basis of income earned during three previous financial years preceding the year of appointment. Their Sub-caste should be tallied with the Central List of OBC, failing which their candidature will not be considered under any of the applied reserved category and will be treated as UR.
6. Candidates applying under OBC will be considered subject to submission of Caste certificate on a prescribed format issued by the competent authority. Candidates applying under OBC Category must bring the latest caste certificate in the format provided by the DoP&T vide O.M No.36036/2/2013- Estt(res) dated 30.5.2014 which has been issued not earlier than one year from the last date of receipt of application. Certificate must be valid for employment in Central Government Institutions.
7. For person with Disability, Disability Certificate issued by the duly constituted and authorized Medical Board in the Performa Prescribed by the Department of Personal & Training Vide .M No.36035/02/2017- Esst (res.) dated 15/01/2018. The details regarding PWD may be seen at Annexure-IV.
8. Those who are regularly employed with State/Central Govt./PSU, must submit a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer at the time of verification of documents.
9. The incumbent to the post of Tailor shall be governed by the New Pension Scheme (NPS) as notified by the Central Government.
10. No correspondence or personal inquires shall be entertained.
11. Any dispute in regard to any matter referred to herein shall be subject to the jurisdiction of Delhi Court alone.
12. The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason /communication. The applicants are advised to visit the website of LHMC & SSKH “http://lhmc-hosp.gov.in” regularly for any other information.
13. Those who are working in the Central Govt./State Govt./Autonomous Bodies/Statutory Body/PSU on regular basis should send their applications through proper channel. Candidates seeking age relaxation must submit requisite certificate from the competent authority, in the prescribed format in Annexure-V ( The Format altered in any manner will not be accepted). However, applicants working in Autonomous Body/ Statutory Body/PSU are not eligible for relaxation in upper age limit. The Government Servant (Central/State) working on regular basis should send their applications through proper channel.
14. Number of vacancies is likely to be changed depending upon the vacancy position at the time of selection /appointment.
15. In case any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidates has willfully suppressed any material information relevant to his/her appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and any action taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority.
Director, LHMC& SSKH, Shaheed Bhagat Singh Marg, New Delhi
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
Application forms duly completed in all respects, must sent by speed/register post only to Director, LHMC& SSKH, Shaheed Bhagat Singh Marg, New Delhi within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News and 37 days for the candidates in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkam, Ladakh, Jammu Kashmir, Lahul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub- Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andman and Nikobar and Lakshdweep Island. Applicants should write the name of the post on the corner of the envelope