2 positions - Junior Research Fellow/ Senior Research Fellow Jobs - Hissar Jobs
|Job profile||Junior Research Fellow/ Senior Research Fellow Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000 - Rs. 35,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||10 Feb 2021|
Terms and conditions:
1. The appointment will be co-terminus with proiect. However, in case the work and conduct is not found satisfactory, the services can be terminated at any time after giving due opportunity of being heard to the concerned employee.
2. If the selected candidate wants to leave, he/she can do so after giving one month notice in writing to the University/department.
3. On account of paucity of funds, the services can be terminated. He/she will be entitled to TA/DA as per rules.
4. On expiry of the term of project, he/she will be relieved and the university/department will not responsible for his/her adjustment in the university.
5. He/she will not be a regular employee of the university and would not be entitled for any CPF/GPF or any other benefit admissible to the regular employee.
6. He/she will be required to produce a medical certificate to fitness from the Chief Medical Officer of this university at the time of joining.
7. He/she would report for duty within 10 days from the date to issue of the order failing which his/her appointment will be treated as withdrawn.
8. He/she will be required to collect the samples from the field and will perform any other duties assigned time to time.
9. His/her place of work will be Department of Veterinary Public Health & Epidemiology, COVS, LUVAS, Hisar but may have to visit different places for research work under the project.
10. He/she will be required to execute an agreement on non-judicial stamp papers of Rs. 15/- before he/she is allowed to join the post.
Director of Research, LUVAS, Hisar
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
1. Interview will be held on 10.02.2021 at 11.00AM in the office of the Director of Research, LUVAS, Hisar. No separate letter for interview will issued. No TA/DA will be paid for the interview. The applicants should bring their original documents and one set of self-attested photocopy of all testimonials at the time of interview.
2. The applicants with the details (Name, Address, Academic qualifications, Additional qualifications, Awards, Experience, Publications, Statement of Research Interest, Any other information) should appear for walk in interview for the above posts