1 position - Director - Lucknow
|Age||The maximum age for holding the post of Director shall be 65 years.|
|Last Date to apply||13 Nov 2020|
1. Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate to be called for Interview.
2. Only matriculation/SSC Certificates issued by the concerned educational board will be considered as proof of date of birth. Candidates must ensure before applying that they are eligible according to the criteria stipulated in the advertisement. If the candidate is found ineligible at any stage of recruitment process, he/she will be disqualified and their candidature will be cancelled.
3. Concealment of facts/information or submitting false information ‘will disqualify the candidature at any stage of recruitment.
4. The University reserves the rights to revise/reschedule/cancel/suspend the recruitment process without assigning any reason. The decision of the University shall be final and no appeal in this regard shall be entertained.
5. Any Corrigendum/Changes/Updates related to the recruitment process shall be available on official website of University of Lucknow.
6. The candidate must attach the copies of all relevant documents which they have claimed in the application form. The original ceftificates would be required at the time of interview only. The employed candidates of government sectors/Autonomous Bodies should send the applications through proper channel.
7. However they may produce the No Objection Certificates from their organization at the time of interview with an unambiguous certificate that no vigilance case is pending/being contemplated against him/her.
8. Applications received without the requisite documents, fee and after the prescribed date will not be entertained in any case. lncomplete applications shall be summarily rejected.
9. The University reserves the right to change the number and nature of post/Vacancies in case of any discrepancy without assigning any reason.
10. Candidates are advised to visit the website www.lkouniv.ac.in regularly for information related to the recruitment process.
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
Candidates must ensure before applying that they are eligible according to the criteria stipulated in the advertisement. If the candidate is found ineligible at any stage of recruitment process, he/she will be disqualified and their candidature will be cancelled.