9 positions - General Medical Consultant Jobs - Sambalpur Jobs
|Job profile||General Medical Consultant Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 85,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||10 Mar 2021|
Terms and Conditions
A Medical Consultant appointed under this Policy will be subjected to the following terms and conditions during the period of engagement:
a) Accommodation facility On availability, suitable Company’s accommodation will be provided as applicable to on-roll Executives against the standard rent fixed by the Company.
b) Medical All retired Executives of CIL/ Subsidiaries covered under the Contributory Post Retirement Medicare Scheme (CPRMSE) will continue to be governed by the said scheme during their period of engagement as Consultants. Consultants who were not under the roll of CIL/ Subsidiaries will be entitled for medical facilities for self & spouse as per the Coal India Medical Attendance Rules (MAR) during their period of engagement at CIL Hospitals & Dispensaries only and not in CIL empaneled hospitals i.e., no referral.
c) Leave Consultants shall be entitled for paid leave of 15 days in every six months in addition to the paid holidays in the establishment. The paid leave shall be regulated as per the provisions of EL (Earned leave) applicable to the Executive cadre employees under the CIL Executive Leave Rules. However, the paid leave admissible as above is not encashable. The accumulated leave shall stand lapsed on expiry of period of engagement. Medical Consultants who are engaged on hourly basis are not entitled for any paid leave.
d) TA/DA Whenever tours are undertaken by the retired Medical Specialists of CIL/ Subsidiary Companies engaged as Consultants, T A/ DA and other boarding/ lodging charges shall be payable at par with the grade in which they have retired with minimum Basic Pay of that grade. In case of tours undertaken by other Non-specialists, it shall be payable as per the entitlement applicable to regular E3 grade Executives with minimum revised Basic Pay whereas, in case of other Specialists, it shall be payable as per the entitlement applicable to regular E4 grade Executives with minimum revised Basic Pay.
e) Medical fitness The appointment to the post of ‘Consultant’ shall be subject to Medical fitness to be certified by Company Medical Officer. The Medical Officer shall use his/ her own discretion as to the scope of the general physical examination in each case, get a history of present and past illness and whether at present, under treatment or not and shall judge cases on their merits taking into consideration of the age, prevalence of diseases and prospective duties of the Consultants. The main object of medical examination is to secure continuous effective service from the Consultant.
f) Performance Appraisal The performance of the Consultants would be reviewed at the end of every financial year by the concerned Reporting and Reviewing Authority as per the prescribed format (Annexure IV) Based on the recommendations of the Reporting & Reviewing Authority, approval for further extension may be granted by the Competent Authority subject to the availability of vacancies for a period not exceeding 2 years as per clause (5) of the Policy.
g) Secrecy Consultants will maintain all information/ documents/ materials gathered during the course of the engagement in strict confidence. They will not copy or make notes of such information/ documents except in connection with the work for the Company. They will not divulge to anyone outside the Company or use any of the information/ documents/ materials gathered during the course of engagement for their own or anyone else’s benefit, either during or after the terms of engagement with the Company. The aforesaid obligation shall also apply to proprietary/ confidential information/ documents of third parties received by them or the Company in the normal course of the engagement with the Company.
h) Reporting Relationships During course of their engagement, the Consultants will employ themselves efficiently, diligently and to the best of their ability shall devote their whole time and attention to the interest of the Company and generally carry out work as assigned to them and shall comply with all lawful orders and directions given by the concerned HoDs. They shall honestly and faithfully serve the Company during their period of engagement.
i) Joining The Consultant is required to join within 15 days from the date of issuance of offer of engagement or in exceptional circumstances, as approved by the Director (Personnel) of the concerned Subsidiary/ CIL. In the event of failure to join within the stipulated period, the offer of engagement shall stand withdrawn automatically.
i. Selection of the Medical Consultants is subject to Character and Antecedent verification of the candidates, which would be done post appointment. In case, any discrepancy or concealment of information is found, the contract period of such Medical consultant will be terminated with immediate effect without any notice period.
ii. Based on the requirement of the Company concerned, Management will be within its rights to extend the services of Consultant, anytime, to any Establishments of the Company/ Strategic locations.
iii. The offer of engagement under this Policy shall not confer any right for regular appointment in CIL & its Subsidiaries.
iv. No T A/ DA will be admissible for attending walk-in-interview. However, the Consultants would be eligible for reimbursement of cost of fare incurred at the time of joining equivalent to AC 3 Tier (3rd AC) by the shortest route for self.
v. Consultants shall not engage in private practice during their period of engagement in CIL (HQ)/ Subsidiaries and shall be available at any time for emergencies.
vi. Specialist Consultants may also be engaged as teaching faculties for conducting Broad Specialty DNB Courses in CIL Hospitals.
vii. Any absence from work for a continuous period of fifteen days or more without proper written permission of the Reporting Authority will amount to voluntary abandonment of engagement and automatic termination without any notice or payment in lieu of notice period.
viii. The period of engagement is liable to be terminated at any time without assigning any reason thereof after giving one month’s notice on either side or on payment of one month’s consolidated honorarium in lieu thereof.
Office of GM(Pers-EE), MCL HQ., Jagriti Vihar, Burla, Sambalpur – 768020, Odisha
Selection Procedure :
1. The applications received against the notification or requirement of CIL will be dealt by CIL (HQ) and applications received against the notification or requirement of Subsidiaries will be dealt by Subsidiaries.
2. Retired Medical Specialists and retired GDMOs (with Specialization qualification) are eligible to be appointed as Medical Consultants under this Policy. For consideration of retired GDMOs (with Specialization qualification), they should have worked in the relevant specialty for at least 5 years during their last service period in CIL/ Subsidiaries.
3. The modalities of recruitment i.e., qualification and selection criteria will be the same as followed in Open recruitment mode of Medical discipline except the upper age limit and experience criteria. Reservation of posts is applicable for engagement of Consultant as per Government Rules and as communicated by CIL(HQ)
4. The Committee would recommend the names of the retired Medical Executives of CIL/ Subsidiaries through the Director (Personnel) of the concerned Company for approval of the Competent Authority.
How to Apply :
Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may appear the Walk-in-Interview on 16.03.2021 in the office of GM(Pers-EE), MCL HQ., Jagriti Vihar, Burla, Sambalpur – 768020, Odisha, alongwith their Bio-data/Resume in the prescribed Application Format (enclosed). They should bring the following documents in original alongwith two copies of each documents for verification.
1. Passport size Photograph — 04 Nos.
2. Proof of Age (Matriculation certificate)
3. Copy of Qualification Certificates
4. MCI Registration / Attempt Certificate.
5. Copy of Category Certificate, if applicable.
6. Proof of Experience
b) However, Applicants interested to appear in the Walk-in-interview are required to send their Resume/Bio-data on or before 10.03.2021 by email to [email protected], in order to complete their file before start of Interview.
c) The Reporting Time for Document Verification : 10.00 AM to 11.00 AM on 16.03.2021. Personal Interview : 11.00 AM to 1.00 PM on 16.03.2021.
1. Retired Medical Professionals need not to apply for this post.
2. The offer of engagement under this policy shall not confer any right for regular appointment in CIL & its subsidiaries.
3. No TA/DA will be admissible for attending walk-in-interview. However, the consultants would be eligible for reimbursement of cost of fare incurred at the time of joining equivalent to AC 3 Tier (3rd AC) by the shortest route for self.
4. Any candidate whose application is incomplete or any discrepancy found w.r.t. the eligibility criteria, then such candidate will not be considered for walk-in- interview/selection.