3 positions - Hospital Clinician - Mumbai
|Job profile||Hospital Clinician|
|Salary||Rs. 45,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||28 Oct 2020|
Terms, conditions and Important Instructions for Applicants
1. Valid Registration with MSVC.
2. Candidates needs to submit relevant proofs of their qualifications, age, relevant experience, valid MSVC Registration etc. with their application and must produce original documents at the time of interview.
3. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates appearing for interview.
4. The candidates will have no claim for his/her continuation of service as well as claim for appointment on regular establishment in the service/s of MVC/MAFSU establishment.
5. Selected candidates can be discontinued / leave the job justifying proper reasons and giving at least one-month prior notice to this office or he / she has to deposit one month’s salary in the office at the time of joining if selected.
6. The selection committee reserves the rights to reject one or more applications at their discretion without any reason thereof.
7. The consolidated pay given in this advertisement may be changed in future as per decision of university.
8. Canvassing/Misconduct or misbehavior in any manner at interview place may result into barring /cancellation of candidature.
9. The selected personnel are full time worker and required to adhere to the disciplinary regulation of the MAFSU/ College; hence, regular attendance of the personnel will be maintained by keeping an attendance register.
10. Non-maintenance of the discipline and failure to perform the assigned duties will make the candidate liable for deduction of salary, termination during the appointment period as per rules.
11. The Upper Age Limit for unreserved and reserved candidates will be as per Government of Maharashtra rules.
12. The selected candidate has to work in rotational clinical duties at Out Patient Department and affiliated Hospital and entitle for one adjusted weekly off.
Conference Hall adjacent to Associate Dean Office, Mumbai Veterinary College, Parel, Mumbai 400012
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
The interested candidates should remain present on below mentioned address with filled proforma of application with original and self-attested photocopies of all essential documents for verification in person on 28/10/2020 between 10:00 am to 11.00 am on their own expenses for interview. Those who appear late after 11:00 am shall not be permitted for interview. Interview will be conducted 11.30 am onwards.
Address for verification of documents and interview: Conference Hall adjacent to Associate Dean Office, Mumbai Veterinary College, Parel, Mumbai 400 012