4 positions - Laboratory Assistant - Pashchim Champaran
|Job profile||Laboratory Assistant|
|Age||Not exceeding 32 years|
|Last Date to apply||02 Nov 2020|
4 positions - Laboratory Attendant - Pashchim Champaran
|Job profile||Laboratory Attendant|
|Age||Not exceeding 30 years|
|Last Date to apply||02 Nov 2020|
General Terms and Conditions
1. Before filling-up the Online Application Form, the candidates are advised to read General Instructions, Essential Information and Other Important Conditions carefully.
2. The candidate should fill all details while filling the Application Form through Online mode.
3. The hard copy of the Online Application Forms along with required documents must reach the University office on or before the scheduled date and time at the address mentioned at Page No. 2 above. Applications received after last date will not be considered. University will not be responsible for any postal delay.
4. Candidates are advised to fill their application form carefully such as Name, Father’s name, Date of Birth and Category, Qualification, Photo & Signature etc. Candidate will be responsible for any mistake in the data of application form and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
5. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
6. The University may draw a panel in the form of a waiting list to fill up a post. In case a candidate on higher merit regrets to join within a period of one year or resigns/dies after joining, within a period of one year, the offer shall be made to next candidate on the merit, if otherwise in order, to reduce the delay in filling up of the vacancies. Such a vacancy should not be treated as fresh vacancy.
7. Separate application along with application fee should be submitted for each post applied for.
8. A candidate belonging to SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PwD who has been selected on the same standard as applied to the General candidates and who appears in the general merit list is to be treated as own merit candidate. Such candidate is adjusted against unreserved point of the reservation roster. In other words, a candidate applying against the unreserved vacancy cannot be considered for any relaxation.
9. When a relaxed standard is applied in selecting an SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PwD candidates, for example in the age limit, experience, qualification, permitted number of chances in the written examinations, extended zone of consideration larger than what is provided for general category candidates, the SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PwD candidates are to be counted against reserved vacancies. Such candidates would be deemed as un-available for the consideration against un-reserved vacancies.
10. The appointment of a candidate shall be subject to the verification of antecedents, educational qualifications, experience and medical fitness. 11. The selected candidate shall produce a medical fitness certificate issued by a Govt. hospital / or Govt./CGHS empanelled hospital duly countersigned by the concerned civil surgeon or the Medical Superintendent/ Director of the concerned hospital for Group B and C post and certificate from the Medical Board issued by a Govt. hospital / or Govt./CGHS empanelled hospital for Group A post, as the case may be, prior to joining of the candidate. In cases where a person has already been examined by a Medical Board in respect of his/her previous appointment and if standard of medical examination prescribed for the new post is the same, then the candidate is not required to undergo a fresh examination. For this purpose, the candidate has to submit a copy of the medical certificate duly countersigned by the designated officer of the University. 12. The University reserves the right to: i. withdraw the advertisement either partly or wholly at any time without assigning any reason to this effect. ii. fill or not to fill up some or all the posts advertised for any reasons whatsoever. iii. increase/decrease the number of posts at the time of selection and make appointments accordingly. iv. draw up reserve panel/waiting list(s), which will be valid for one year from the date of approval of the competent authority and may be used for appointments on consequential/new vacancies. v. consider applications received after last date. vi. decide criteria/procedure for short listing of the candidates. vii. consider the appointment on direct recruitment/on deputation/contract basis. viii. relax any of the qualifications, experience, age, etc., in exceptionally deserving case of all posts on the recommendations of the Screening and selection committee. ix. The selection committee may decide its own method of evaluating the performance of the candidates in interview where method of recruitment is interview.
13. A candidate who is already in service shall submit the application through proper channel along with vigilance clearance certificate from the competent authority. However, the candidate may send an advance copy of the application and in case the application is not forwarded due to whatever reasons till the time of written test or interview, as the case may be, the candidate should produce a “No Objection Certificate” along with the “Vigilance Clearance Certificate” in a sealed cover from the employer. Provided that if “No Objection Certificate” from the employer is not received till the date of interview, candidature of the candidate may be considered for direct recruitment as a fresh candidate, if otherwise eligible. Such candidates are required to submit an undertaking at the time of interview that: i. No penalty has ever been imposed on the candidate and has never been convicted by any Court of Law. ii. No disciplinary action/ vigilance case is pending or is contemplated, against the candidate. However, the joining of the candidate on selection shall be accepted only on production of relieving order preceded by acceptance of resignation, failing which the candidate shall not be allowed to join.
14. It shall be the responsibility of the candidate to assess his/her own eligibility for the post for which he/she is applying in accordance with the prescribed qualifications, experience and submit the application duly filled-in, along with the desired information and documents as per the advertisement. Suppression of factual information, supply of fake documents, providing false or misleading information or canvassing in any manner on the part of the candidates shall lead to his disqualification. In case, it is detected at any point of time in future, even after appointment, that the candidate was not eligible, appointment of the candidate shall be liable to termination forthwith as per this clause. In case of any ambiguity in the recruitment Rules in general and eligibility in particular for any post, the decision of the Executive Council shall be final.
15. MINIMUM ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS: All applicants must fulfil the essential requirements of the post and other conditions as stipulated in the advertisement and are further advised to satisfy themselves, before applying, that they possess at least the essential qualifications laid down for various posts. No enquiry asking for advice with respect to minimum eligibility will be entertained.
16. A person whose age is less than 18 years shall not be appointed to any post in the University.
17. Separate application (along with requisite application fee) should be filled online for each post applied for. 18. Filling all mandatory fields are required to make your application complete.
19. Incomplete applications or without relevant supporting enclosures (self-attested copies of degree/certificates/marks sheets/experience certificate, etc.) will be out-rightly rejected.
20. Consequent upon adoption of self-certification provisions as required by the Govt. of India, the University shall process the applications entirely on the basis of information/documents submitted by the candidates. In case the information/ documents are found to be false/incorrect by way of omission or commission, the responsibility and liability shall lie solely with the candidate.
21. All papers/complete set of the application (including the enclosures) shall be tied with a strong thread at the left top corner properly.
22. Any change of address from the one given in the application form should at once be communicated to OSD Administration of the University at [email protected]
23. No interim correspondence shall be entertained.
24. The list of short-listed candidates for Interview or any other information related to Date, Time and Venue of Interview/Written Examination/Skill Test shall be published on the University Website i.e., www.mgcub.ac.in ONLY.
25. Acceptance of documents submitted by an applicant shall be subject to verification by the competent authority. If any document is found to be false/fake/incorrect/malafide either before or after appointment, the document shall be summarily rejected and action may be initiated against the candidate which may lead to cancellation of his/her appointment, as the case may be.
26. The appointment of a candidate shall be subject to verification of character & antecedents and caste certificate by the competent authority. Until the verification report of character & antecedents and caste certificate is received, the appointment shall be treated as provisional. In case the report with regard to his/her conduct, character, antecedents, caste certificate etc., is found to be unsatisfactory or false, the appointment shall be cancelled/terminated forthwith.
27. The selected candidates shall be required to perform duties as per the Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations of the University, as amended from time to time. The University shall be free to assign any duty as per the exigency of the situation at any time even during non-working
hours/holidays which the employee shall have to perform without fail to avoid any disciplinary action.
28. The person appointed against any post shall be governed by the Act/ Statutes/ Ordinances/ Rules of the University and also the CCS (Conduct) Rules, 1964, CCS (CCA) Rule, 1965, or any other Rules of the Government of India, as amended from time to time and any other rule/ resolution prescribed specifically for maintaining the conduct of the employee by the Executive Council of the University.
29. The service conditions including Pay Level and age of superannuation shall be as per Government of India/ UGC, New Delhi rules.
30. The candidates selected shall be appointed under a written contract.
31. The candidates selected for appointment are expected to join at the EARLIEST POSSIBLE.
32. National (earlier New) Pension Scheme in accordance with the O.M. No.1(13)EV/2001, Govt. of India, Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure dated 15th March 2004, will be applicable with subsequent amendments made or will be made from time to time.
33. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection, which may be detected at any stage even after issue of the appointment letter, the University reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidates.
34. The University reserves the right to alter/insert any corrections/additions in the advertisement/website in the event of any typographical error before the last date prescribed for the receipt of applications.
35. The University shall not be responsible for any misplacement, omission etc. if two or more applications are put in one cover by the candidate.
36. Receipt of filled in Application Form without self-attested copies of all relevant certificates will be rejected.
37. The University shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted at the time of appointment or during the tenure of service. In case, it is detected that the information provided in the application form, documents submitted are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, his/her services shall be terminated forthwith.
38. No person shall be recruited unless he/she is in good mental and bodily health and free from any physical defect that is likely to interfere with the efficient performance of his official duties. Before a candidate recruited directly is finally approved for appointment, he/she shall be required to produce a medical certificate of physical fitness from whom the appointing authority specifies.
39. Canvassing in any form may lead to cancellation of candidature.
40. Though a selected candidate’s headquarters will be Motihari, District – East Champaran, Bihar, he/she will be liable to serve anywhere in India.
41. In case of any disputes, any suites or legal proceedings against the University, the territorial jurisdiction shall be restricted to the Courts in Bihar at District Court Motihari and High Court at Patna.
42. Addendum/dedendum/corrigendum/notices to this advertisement, if any, shall be publishedonly on the University Website (www.mgcub.ac.in) and will not be published in the newspapers. Therefore, candidates are advised to check the University Website regularly.
43. Fake Institutions: Candidates, who have obtained degrees or diplomas or certificates for various courses from any Institution declared fake by the University Grants Commission, New Delhi shall not be eligible for being considered for recruitment to the posts advertised.
44. Any ambiguity or lack of clarity with regard to any clause or rules, the decision of the University shall be final.
45. Call letters to attend the interview will be sent to the shortlisted candidates by Email only. No Correspondence will be made with applicants who are not short-listed/not called for interview. Therefore, the candidates are advised to check the University Website and their Email ID regularly.
46. The following categories of persons shall not be eligible to apply for any position in the University: i. Who has been convicted by any Court of Law or any criminal proceedings are pending against him; ii. Who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having a spouse living; iii. Who, having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person. Provided that the Competent Authority of the University may, if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person and the other party to the marriage and there are other grounds for doing so, exempt any person from the operation of these rules; iv. Who is not a citizen of India; and v. Any other category of person disqualified for appointment by the Government of India/UGC from time to time.
1. Documents To Be Brought At The Time Of Written Test/skill Test/interview:
i. All original certificates/documents/testimonials of educational qualifications and other documents mentioned in the Application Forms and one set of self-attested copies of all these certificates/documents/testimonials.
ii. Caste certificate by candidate where applicable seeking reservation as SC/ST/OBC/EWS, in the prescribed proforma from the competent authority indicating clearly the candidate’s Caste, the Act/Order under which the Caste is recognized as SC/ST/OBC/EWS and the village/town the candidate is ordinarily a resident of.
iii. ‘No Objection Certificate (NOC)’ from their present employer, in case of candidates who are in service.
2. Likely Causes Of Rejection Of Application: The following are likely causes of rejection:
i. More than one application form for a particular post;
ii. Incomplete Application Form;
iii. Full fee, if not deposited in the manner prescribed;
iv. Applicant does not possess the requisite academic qualification, experience on last date for receipt of application form;
v. Candidate is underage/overage on the closing date of application; and
vi. Variation in data of Application Form and in original documents when brought for Verification/Scrutiny-cum-Interview.
1. Reservation Policy will be followed as per Government of India Rules, wherever applicable. The SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PwD candidates are required to attach necessary certificate(s) on format prescribed by Government of India.
2. Person suffering from not less than 40% of the relevant disability shall alone be eligible for the benefit of the reservation for Person with Disabilities.
3. The relaxation in age, if any will be followed as per Government of India Rules, wherever applicable.
4. The candidate selected will give an undertaking on joining that while discharging duties and responsibilities, he/she shall not disclose any confidential office matter.
5. In case of unsatisfactory performance, misconduct or on ground of misbehaviour, the appointing authority may at its discretion extend the period of probation by one year. In case there is no perceptible improvement despite all this, his/her services shall be terminated by giving one month’s notice or on payment of one month’s salary in lieu of notice. During probation, the employee concerned may also exercise his/her option to quit by giving one month’s notice or deposit one month’s salary in lieu of notice.
6. No application for outside employment shall ordinarily be forwarded during the period of probation in case of a temporary employee of the University. However, in case his/her request has been considered by the competent authority of the University, an undertaking shall be obtained while forwarding the application that he/she would resign from the post in the event of his/her selection in another department.
OSD (Administration) Mahatma Gandhi Central University Dr Ambedkar Administrative Building Raghunathpur, Near OP Thana, Motihari – 845 401 District – East Champaran, Bihar (INDIA)
Selection Procedure :
The list of short-listed candidates for Interview or any other information related to Date, Timeand Venue of Interview/Written Examination/Skill Test shall be published on the University Website i.e., www.mgcub.ac.in ONLY.
How to Apply :
1. Interested and eligible candidates have to submit the ONLINE APPLICATION FORM through Link available on the University website following the instructions given therein before the last date i.e., 2nd November 2020 (Monday).
Important Note: The hard copy of the online application along with:
i. Self-attested copies of the certificates for age proof, qualifications, experience, caste, etc.; and
ii. Endorsement by the Employer (if, presently employed in Govt./PSU/ Autonomous/Deemed). should reach to the following address on or before 12th November 2020 (Thursday) upto 5:00 P.M: OSD (Administration) Mahatma Gandhi Central University Dr Ambedkar Administrative Building Raghunathpur, Near OP Thana, Motihari – 845 401 District – East Champaran, Bihar (INDIA)
2. Applications not received through the prescribed process shall be rejected and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
3. Persons already in employment should apply “Through Proper Channel” and/or produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their present employer at the time of written test/skill test/interview.
4. The envelope containing the Online filled Application Form should be super-scribed as “Application for the post of.” and Employment Notice. No on its top.
5. Qualifications/eligibility conditions, age and other documents will be determined as on the closing date of submission of online application i.e., 2nd November 2020 (Monday).
6. Important Date:
i) Link for Submission of Online Application Form will be available from 13th October 2020 (Tuesday)
ii) Closing date for submission of Online Application Form 2nd November 2020 (Monday) Upto 23:59:59 hrs
iii) Last date for submission of Hard Copy of printed application form along with self-attested enclosures 12th November 2020 (Thursday)