7 positions - Professor - Kottayam
|Age||As per UGC Regulations 2018.|
|Salary||Rs. 1,44,200/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||07 Dec 2020|
1. The appointments in the above vacancies will be made as per UGC norms and Reservation principles in accordance with the Mahatma Gandhi University Statutes, 1997, Kerala State & Subordinate Service Rules and Kerala Service Rules.
2. For the post reserved for a particular community or a group of communities as mentioned above, the persons belonging to that community or group of communities only shall apply.
3. Applicants for the post under community reservation quota shall submit Community Certificate and Non-Creamy Layer Certificate issued on or after 01.01.2020. SC/ST candidates shall submit community certificate for claiming reservation.
4. Natives of States other than Kerala State shall not apply for the post notified exclusively under community reservation quota.
5. Candidates who obtained degrees from Universities / Institutions outside the State of Kerala shall submit equivalence certificate issued from Mahatma Gandhi University.
Mahatma Gandhi University, Priyadarsini Hills P.O, Kottayam-686 560
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
Last date for online submission of application will be 07.12.2020. Applicants need not upload certificates / documents in proof of claims raised in the online application. However, two hard copies of duly completed online application along with self attested copies of all certificates and documents shall be sent to the Deputy Registrar-II (Admn.), Mahatma Gandhi University, Priyadarsini Hills P.O, Kottayam-686560 on or before 17.12.2020 . Candidates working as teachers in Universities / Govt./Private Colleges etc., shall submit No Objection Certificate from their employer along with the hard copy of online application.
1. Candidates shall submit the online application through the link provided in the official website of Mahatma Gandhi University www.mgu.ac.in from 07.11.2020.
2. Hard copy of duly completed application form along with copies of all certificates/ documents (self attested) in proof of age, community, reservation, if any, qualification, experience etc. shall be forwarded to the address given in Clause III. 5 of the notification.
3. Candidates shall submit online application sufficiently early to ensure that the hard copy of the online application reach the University well within the prescribed time limit.
4. Late and defective applications will be summarily rejected.