4 positions - Office Attendant/Lab Attendant, Senior Technician/Work Assistant and More Vacancies Jobs - Jaipur Jobs
|Job profile||Office Attendant/Lab Attendant, Senior Technician/Work Assistant and More Vacancies Jobs|
|Last Date to apply||05 Mar 2021|
1 position - Superintendent Jobs - Jaipur Jobs
|Job profile||Superintendent Jobs|
|Last Date to apply||05 Mar 2021|
1 position - Junior Assistant Jobs - Jaipur Jobs
|Job profile||Junior Assistant Jobs|
|Last Date to apply||05 Mar 2021|
1 position - Senior Assistant Jobs - Jaipur Jobs
|Job profile||Senior Assistant Jobs|
|Last Date to apply||05 Mar 2021|
The following Documents/Certificates, in original along with one set of photocopy, are required to be brought along with the printout of the Online Recruitment Application PDF and receipt/proof of Application Fee deposited online in bank, at the time of Written Test/Trade Test, failing which the candidature would summarily be rejected and candidate would be debarred from further participation in the selection process.
1. Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent certificate indicating date of birth, or mark sheet of Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent issued by Central/State Board indicating date of Birth in support of their claim of age.
2. Higher Secondary / Class XII (or equivalent) board marks sheet.
3. Degree certificate along with mark sheets pertaining to all the academic years as proof of educational qualification claimed. In the absence of a particular Degree certificate, mark sheets of the Degree program will be accepted.
4. The Caste/Tribe/Community certificates in the Performa prescribed and issued by the DOPT, Govt. of India vide letter no.F.No.36028/1/2014-Estt. (Res.) dated 3rd September, 2015 will only be accepted as sufficient proof in support of a candidate’s claim to belong to Schedule Caste/ Schedule Tribe/ Other Backward Class. The SC and ST certificates must be produced in the prescribed Performa (Annexure-I).
5. Relevant Caste/Tribe/Community certificates are required to be submitted with duly completed application form. No other certificate will be accepted as a sufficient proof. The caste of the candidate must be in the state-wise central list of SCs given at http://socialjustice.nic.in/UserView/PrintUserView?mid=76750 or The caste of the candidate must be in the state-wise central list of STs given at https://tribal.nic.in/ST/LatestListofScheduledtribes.pdf
6. OBC certificate issued on or after 1st April, 2019 shall be considered for reservation under OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) category. The certificate should clearly mention that the candidate belongs to non-creamy layer and the caste of the candidate must be in the state-wise central list of OBCs given at http://www.ncbc.nic.in/User_Panel/CentralListStateView.aspx. The OBC certificate must be produced in the prescribed Performa (Annexure-II).
7. EWS certificate issued on or after 1st April, 2019 shall be considered for reservation under EWS category, whose family has gross annual income below Rs. 8.00 Iakh (Rupees eight lakh only) for the financial year prior to the year of application. Also persons whose family owns or possesses any of the assets as mentioned in DOPT, Govt. of India OM No.36039/1/2019-Estt (Res) dated 31st January, 2019 shall also be excluded from being identified as EWS, irrespective of the family income. The EWS certificate must be produced in the prescribed Performa (Annexure-III).
8. The Divyaang candidates shall be required to submit the Disability/Medical Certificate in the Performa prescribed and issued by the competent medical authorities for the purpose of employment as per Government of India norms with duly completed application form. Persons suffering from not less than 40% of the disability shall only be eligible for the benefit of reservation under this category. The certificate will be rejected if the disability is less than 40%. The Divyaang certificate must be produced in the prescribed Performa (Annexure-IV).
9. The Ex-Servicemen candidates shall be required to submit the certificates in the prescribed Performa (Annexure-V).
10. Photo identity card (issued by govt. agency/last attended Institution/University).
11. NOC and experience Certificate(s) from the Head(s) of Organization(s) for the entire experience claimed, clearly mentioning the duration of employment (date, month & year) indicating the basic pay, Grade Pay (GP)/Pay Matrix Level and consolidated pay. The certificate(s) should also mention the nature of duties performed/experience obtained in the post(s) with duration(s).
12. NET/SET/GATE qualifying certificates, if applicable.
13. Registration Certificate with State / Indian Medical Register should be attached with application form for Medical Officer, if applicable.
14. Participation certificate in sports and other activities, if applicable.
15. Degree as referred above should have been awarded by a recognized University/ Institute.
16. Any other relevant documents in support of the entries filled in application form,
General Instructions and Information
1. The applicants applying in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the post applied for. They must be fulfilling eligibility criteria as on the closing date of applications failing which their application will be rejected. The Institute will retain online applications data and hard copy of application forms for non-shortlisted candidates only for three months after completion of recruitment process.
2. Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post should apply separately for each post in the prescribed manner and separate application must be submitted for each post.
3. Applications which are not in prescribed form / without relevant supporting enclosures may be out rightly rejected. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
4. Request for individual acknowledgements shall not be considered. Those who want acknowledgement may send their applications by Speed Post/Registered Post/Courier.
5. Candidates should indicate two references of eminent persons in the field/ profession.
6. The Scrutiny Committee of the Institute has the right to set higher norms than minimum prescribed in the Advertisement. The decision of the Institute, related to all matters pertaining to the recruitment shall be final and a binding on the applicants. Any dispute arising during the document verification stage will be dealt by the competent authority and the decision of the same shall be final.
7. The date for determining eligibility of candidates in every respect i.e. qualifications, experience and preferred age limit etc. shall be considered as on 5th March, 2021, i.e. the last date of the application.
8. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of offer of appointment, the Institute reserves the right to withdraw/cancel/modify any communication made to the candidates.
9. The Written Test/Trade Test shall be conducted at MNIT Jaipur.
10. No Travelling Allowance (TA) shall be paid to outstation candidates for attending selection process.
11. Mere fulfillment of eligibility criteria does not guarantee candidates being called for Written Test/Trade Test. The Institute reserves the right to restrict number of candidates to be called for Written Test/Trade Test by short-listing the applications on the basis of higher benchmark for short-listing criteria as may be decided by the Institute, including Written Test/Trade Test.
12. The applicant would be admitted to the Written Test/Trade Test on the basis of the information furnished by them in their application form. They are therefore advised to ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions before applying. In case it is found at a later stage that the information furnished by an applicant is false or an applicant does not fulfill any other eligibility conditions, the candidature of such applicant would be cancelled and no correspondence in this regard would be entertained. Call for the Written Test/Trade Test will not confer any right for appointment. Appointment will be solely subject to fulfillment of all the eligibility conditions.
13. No correspondence will be entertained from candidates not considered for Written Test/Trade Test.
14. Persons serving in Government/ Semi-Government/ Autonomous Bodies/ Statutory Bodies/ PSUs/ PSBs should send their applications either THROUGH PROPER CHANNEL or should furnish a NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from the Competent Authority of the organization they are serving, at the time of interview. They can, however, send advance copy of the filled application form and mention the same on the first page of the application form. In case an advance copy of application is submitted and application through proper channel is not received, the shortlisted candidate will be allowed to appear for Written Test/Trade Test, if he/she brings a No Objection Certificate from his/her present employer. The decision of the selection committee, on this issue, shall be binding on the candidates.
15. Original documents along with one set of self-attested copies will have to be produced at the time of Written/Trade test for verification.
16. The applicants are advised to visit the Institute website www.mnit.ac.in regularly. Any addendum/corrigendum shall be posted only on the Institute website. Applicants/incumbents are requested to visit the Institute website regularly. The list of candidates shortlisted for further participation in the selection process such as Written Test/Trade Test etc. will be displayed on the Institute website. No separate communication/intimation in this regards shall be made by the Institute.
17. Any vigilance/disciplinary cases should not be pending against the candidates working in the any Govt. Organizations. In such cases, application shall not be considered or scrutinized.
18. The Institute reserves the right not to fill up the posts, cancel the advertisement in whole or in part, without assigning any reason and its decision in this regard shall be final.
19. The number of posts may increase or decrease, provided sanction is received from MoE for the posts more than advertised or some vacancy arises after the advertisement.
20. Incomplete applications or applications without relevant supporting enclosures or applications not in prescribed form will be out rightly rejected. The Institute will not be responsible for any postal delay. Interim correspondence will not be entertained or replied to.
21. All related certificates, in original, proving the eligibility are mandatory to be produced during document verification. Without original certificates proving eligibility, candidature shall be out rightly rejected at the time of document verification.
22. The decision of the MNIT Jaipur in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, penalty for false information, mode of selection, conduct of examination(s), selection and allotment of posts/organizations to selected candidates will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry / correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
23. The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
24. In case any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has willfully suppressed any material information relevant to the appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and any action taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority.
25. Legal disputes, if any, with Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur will be restricted within the jurisdiction of Jaipur, Rajasthan only.
26. Helpline e-mail ID for any query related to online fee and form submission is [email protected]
The Deputy Registrar, Establishment Section, Prabha Bhawan Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur JLN Marg, Jaipur, Rajasthan-302017, India
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
1. Interested candidates must apply ONLINE only through the Institute website https://www.mnit.ac.in. Applications received through any other mode shall not be accepted and summarily rejected. Every completed online application shall be identified by a unique application reference number, which should be used in any future communication.
2. The candidates are advised to download the same from Institute website and send hard copy of the downloaded PDF of the filled application form along with the self-attested copies of the relevant testimonials, certificates, enclosures etc. by speed post/registered post/courier to: The Deputy Registrar, Establishment Section, Prabha Bhawan Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur JLN Marg, Jaipur, Rajasthan-302017, India
3. Before the last date failing which their candidature will not be considered. Last date of Online Application is 5th March, 2021 upto 6 PM and last date for receiving the Hard Copy of the downloaded PDF of the filled application form at MNIT, Jaipur is 12th March, 2021 upto 05:30 PM. The envelope containing the application be superscribed as “Application For The Post Of _________________________”.