8 positions - Driver - Mumbai
|Age||Maximum age limit is 38 years and minimum age limit not less than 18 years as on 01 Oct 20.|
|Salary||Rs. 17,000 - Rs. 64,360/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||02 Nov 2020|
General Information and Instructions
i) Before applying for the post, candidate should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioning in the advertisement.
ii) Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
iii) The Qualifying Requirements & Age limit shall be reckoned as on 01 Oct 20.
iv) Outstation Candidates SC/ST called for Trade Test shall be reimbursed Travelling Expenses by the shortest route by Second Class / Bus from the correspondence address mentioned in the application form on production of tickets as given below. Travelling Allowance will not be paid to the candidates who are found Ineligible after verification of documents at the time of Trade Test.
v) MDL reserves the right to cancel/ modify/ restrict/ enlarge/ alter the recruitment process, if need so arises without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof.
vi) Intimation regarding Online Exam, Trade Test & Result: List of ‘Eligible Candidates’, list of ‘Not-Eligible Candidates’, ‘Trade Test Schedule’, ‘Result’ etc. will be hosted only on MDL Website under the head “Career->Non-Executives”. Candidates are requested to visit MDL website time to time to get themselves updated on the recruitment status.
vii) In case of any ambiguity/ discrepancy in the online recruitment portal the terms & conditions as mentioned in this advertisement will prevail.
viii) Any further Information/ Corrigendum/ Addendum would be uploaded only on MDL website.
ix) MDL reserves the right to fill up all the vacancies advertised or part or cancel the entire recruitment process at any point of time during the recruitment process.
x) Decision of the Management in all matters regarding eligibility criteria, trade test, interview, selection would be final and binding on all candidates. No representation or correspondence will be entertained by the Company in this regard.
xi) Camera / Mobile with camera is not permitted inside the company premises.
xii) Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification for appointment
xiii) Any dispute with respect to this recruitment is subject to Mumbai.
Instructions for uploading Documents
1. Candidates are required only to upload photograph and signature in MDL Online Recruitment Portal.
2. Instructions for Payment of Processing Fees:
a) Candidates are required to pay the Processing Fee as per procedure given below.
i) Online Payment:
i. Fill up the application form
ii. Select Payment Mode i. e. “Online Mode” The payment can be made using Debit Cards/Credit Cards/Net Banking /BHIM etc.
iii. Click on “Pay Now”
iv. On successful completion of the transaction, an “e-receipt” would be generated.
v. Candidates are required to take a print of the “e-receipt” as well as “Online application” which have to be produced, at the time of Selection Process.
Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited
(A Government Of India Undertaking)
Dockyard Road, Mumbai – 400 010
Selection Procedure :
a. The candidates will be called for “Written Test” based on the information provided by them Online. The Detailed scrutiny of documents of the candidates shortlisted will be done at the time of Trade Test.
b. Based on the performance of Online Test marks the candidates would be called for Trade Test. The final merit list would be prepared based on combine marks of Online Test & Trade (Skill) Test.
c. The marking pattern would be as under:
i) Online Test 50 %
ii) Trade (Skill) Test 50%
How to Apply :
1. Commencement of MDL Online Application 12 Oct 20
2. Last Date of MDL Online Application 02 Nov 20
3. Display of List of Eligible Candidates on MDL website 09 Nov 20
4. Last Date for representation regarding ineligibility 16 Nov 20
1. Log on to MDL website https://mazagondock.in
2. Go to Careers >> Online Recruitment >> Non-Executive
3. Click on Non- Executive Tab
4. Register by filling up relevant details & click on “Submit” button.
5. Click on the validation link sent on email.
6. Login to MDL Online Portal with “Username” & “Password”
7. Select the job under Non-Executive Tab & view the “Eligibility Criteria”
8. While applying, candidate should have the scanned copy of recent passport size colour photograph, their signature & other relevant Certificates in JPEG format.
9. Read the instructions carefully and fill up all the details in the Online Application Form.
10. Candidates may enter ‘NA’ in the mandatory fields not applicable to them
11. Check preview of the Application form and make corrections, if any. Any changes in the application form need to be edited before clicking on “Submit”. No other means of communication or correspondence will be entertained for correction in the Online Application Form.
12. Candidate belonging to General / OBC category are required to pay the application fees of Rs.100/-. Detail instructions for payment of processing fees may be referred at Para-16.
13. Click on “Home” tab and ensure your application submission status to be “Successfully Submitted”.
14. Take a print of your application form with unique registration no. on or before the last date of application for future reference. Option for printing of application form will not be available after the last date of application.