4 positions - Manager Jobs - Ahmedabad Jobs, Surat Jobs, Mehsana Jobs
|Job profile||Manager Jobs|
|Location||Ahmedabad Jobs, Surat Jobs, Mehsana Jobs|
|Last Date to apply||01 Mar 2021|
15 positions - Assistant General Manager/Chief Manager Jobs - Mumbai Jobs, Ahmedabad Jobs, Gandhidham Jobs, Rajkot Jobs, Surat Jobs, Mehsana Jobs
|Job profile||Assistant General Manager/Chief Manager Jobs|
|Location||Mumbai Jobs, Ahmedabad Jobs, Gandhidham Jobs, Rajkot Jobs, Surat Jobs, Mehsana Jobs|
|Last Date to apply||01 Mar 2021|
3 positions - Chief Manager Jobs - Mehsana Jobs
|Job profile||Chief Manager Jobs|
|Last Date to apply||01 Mar 2021|
5 positions - Senior Manager Jobs - Mehsana Jobs
|Job profile||Senior Manager Jobs|
|Last Date to apply||01 Mar 2021|
1. Candidate can apply for only one post under this project.
2. Candidates, intending to apply for the said post should ensure that they fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria specified. Eligibility Criteria with regards to Age, Qualification and Post Qualification Work Experience would be taken as on XX.02.2021. Courses completed through correspondence / part-time are not eligible. The institute should be recognized / approved by Govt., Govt. bodies / AICTE. Postqualification experience below 6 months in any organization would not be considered. Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, qualifications and other eligibility norms, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of Examination, interview, verification etc. and any other matter will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the Bank in this context.
3. The candidate to provide experience certificate of having requisite qualification, experience and current salary package.
4. The process of Registration of application is complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through Demand Draft / Pay Order mode on or before the last date for fee payment.
a. Candidates should indicate the percentage obtained in Graduation/Post Graduation calculated to the nearest two decimals in the online application. Where CGPA/ OGPA is awarded, the same should be converted into percentage and indicate the same in online application. If called for interview, the candidate will have to produce a certificate issued by the appropriate authority inter alia stating the norms of the University regarding conversion of grade into percentage and the percentage of marks scored by the candidate in terms of norms.
b. Calculation of Percentage: The percentage of marks, unless mentioned by the University/ Board, shall be arrived at, by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all semester(s)/ year(s) by aggregate maximum marks in all the subjects irrespective of honours/ optional/ additional optional subject, if any, multiplied by 100. This will be applicable for those Universities also where class/ grade is decided on the basis of Honours marks only. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60% and 54.99% will be treated as less than 55%.
6. Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website https://www.mucbank.com for details and updates.
7. The selection process will comprise short listing followed by online test and /Group discussion and/or Interview of candidates. Bank may, at its discretion, consider conducting of Descriptive / Psychometric Test / Group Discussion for different scales.
8. i. Bank reserves the right to change (cancel/ modify/ add) any of the criteria, method of selection and provisional allotment etc.
ii. Intimations will be sent by email only to the email ID registered in the online application form. Bank shall not be responsible if the information/ intimations do not reach candidates in case of change in, email address, technical fault or otherwise, beyond the control of Bank. Candidates are advised to keep a close watch on the authorised Bank’s website https://www.mucbank.com for latest updates.
iii. In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment. Merely satisfying the eligibility criteria norms do not entitle the candidate to be called for online test/ GD/ interview. The Bank reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for Online test/GD/ interview after preliminary screening/ short-listing with reference to the candidate’s age, qualification, essential requirements, suitability etc. The Bank reserves the right to reject any application/candidature at any stage or cancel the conduct of Online test /GD/ interview without assigning any reason.
9. Candidates will have to appear for the GD/interview at their own expense.
10. Probation Period will be of -1- year of active service from date of joining the Bank.
11. Service Bond : For those selected on Regular basis, they will be required to mandatorily execute a Service Bond as under: ‘Serve for a minimum period of -3- years in the Bank after joining the services or in lieu thereof an amount of ` 1.5 Lacs’
12. Any canvassing or creating influence for undue advantage shall lead to disqualification from the process.
13. Appointment of provisionally allotted candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit, as per any other requirements of the
Bank and subject to service and conduct rules of the Bank. Decision of Bank will be final and binding on candidates.
The following documents in original together with a self attested photocopy in support of the candidate’s eligibility and identity are to be invariably submitted at the time of interview failing which the candidate may not be permitted to appear for the interview. Non submission of requisite documents by the candidate at the time of interview will debar his candidature from further participation in the recruitment process.
i. Printout of the valid GD/ Interview Call Letter
ii. Valid system generated printout of the online application form
iii. Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authority or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB)
iv. Photo Identify Proof (Aadahr Card /Pan card /Passport/ Driving License/ Voter’s Card)
v. Individual Semester/Year wise Mark sheets & certificates for educational qualifications including the final degree/diploma certificate.
vi. Relevant documents in support of the work experience declared, including appointment letter, salary slip, relieving letter (wherever applicable), etc.
vii. Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility.
Selection Procedure :
The selection process will comprise short listing followed by online test and /Group discussion and/or Interview of candidates. Bank may, at its discretion, consider conducting of Descriptive / Psychometric Test / Group Discussion for different scales
How to Apply :
A. Online Registration of Application starts from :17 .02.2021
B. Last date for Online Registration of Application: 01.03.2021
C. Payment of Fee by Demand Draft / Pay Order : 17.02.2021 to 01.03.2021
i. Candidates are required to apply Online through website https://www.mucbank.com. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
ii. Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No. It should be kept active till completion of this recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Online test, GD, interview etc. through the registered email ID. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying Online. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID to/ or of any other person.
iii. Candidates should scan their photograph and signature, ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cmX3.5cm) and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure I to this Advertisement.
iv. Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
v. Carefully fill in the necessary details in the Online Application Form at the appropriate places and submit the same Online.
vi. Use of special characters while filling the form will not be allowed. In case the candidate is unable to fill in the application form in one go, he/ she can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data.
vii. Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the ‘SAVE AND NEXT’ facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT button. Visually Impaired candidates will be responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
viii. There is a provision to modify the online application prior to submission only. Candidates are requested to make use of this facility to correct the details in online application, if any.
ix. The name of the candidate and his/ her father/ husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/ mark sheets/photo identity proofs etc. Any change/ alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
x. An email/ SMS intimation with the Registration Number and Password generated on successful registration of the application will be sent to the candidate’s email ID/ Mobile Number specified in the online application form as a system generated acknowledgement. If candidates do not receive the email and SMS intimations at the email ID/ Mobile number specified by them, they may consider that their online application has not been successfully registered.xi. An online application which is incomplete in any respect such as without proper passport size photograph and signature uploaded in the online application form/ unsuccessful fee payment will not be considered as valid
xii. Any information submitted by an applicant in his/ her application shall be binding on the candidate personally and he/she shall be liable for prosecution/ civil consequences in case the information/ details furnished by him/ her are found to be false at a later stage.