Terms and conditions
1. All the above posts are to be filled on deputation basis only. The maximum age limit for appointment on deputation shall not be exceeding fifty-six years as on closing date for receipt of applications.
2. The deputation shall be governed by the terms and conditions contained in the Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pension, Department of Personnel & Training, New Delhi’s O.M. No.6/8/2009-Estt. (Pay-II) dated 17th June, 2010 as amended from time to time.
3. It may be mentioned here that General Pool Residential Government Accommodation is not available to the employee of Upper Yamuna River Board.
4. Applications with full particulars of the interested and eligible officials, who can be relieved at short notice, may be sent in the following Performa duly signed by them (with an advance copy) to: Member Secretary, Upper Yamuna River Board, West Block-I, Wing-4, Ground Floor, R.K. Puram, New Delhi – 110066, through proper channel, to reach within forty five days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
5. The Cadre controlling/ Administrative Authority of the official concerned, while forwarding the application are also requested to send:
a) Original application duly verified/attested;
b) Cadre Clearance Certificate;
c) Photocopies of up-to-date ACR/APAR dossiers for the last 5 years duly attested (by an officer of status not below the rank of Under Secretary on each page);
d) integrity Certificate;
g) Vigilance Clearance Certificate; and
f) Statements of major/minor penalties, if any, imposed on the candidate during the last ten years OR No Penalty Certificate, as the case may be; and certify that the particulars furnished by the official are correct. The original ACR/APAR dossiers of the empaneled official shall be sent by the parent department as and when asked for.
Member Secretary, Upper Yamuna River Board, West Block-I, Wing-4, Ground Floor, R.K. Puram, New Delhi – 110066
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will Be Based On Deputation.
How to Apply :
The last date of receiving the applications is extended up to 12.11.2020. The vacancy shown above is subjected to change. Applicant fulfilling the eligibility criteria and other conditions may submit their application through proper channel before the extended last date. The details of eligibility criteria, application form and other conditions can be seen at the website of Upper Yamuna River Board www.uyrb.nic.in and website of DoWR, RD & GR, Ministry of Jal Shakti http://www.mowr.gov.in.