1 position - Junior Research Fellow Jobs - Udaipur Jobs
|Job profile||Junior Research Fellow Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 33,480/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||20 Feb 2021|
General information and terms and conditions:
1. Appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation or termination of the research project.
2. The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment/absorption in the funding agency or in the Mohanlal Sukhadia University.
3. Appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the mentioned project.
4. The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from the recognized university/institute.
5. The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitled candidates to be called for interview. If number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it will not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates.
Based on the recommendation of the screening committee, the PI may restrict the number of candidates for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying. 6. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the interview.
7. Selected candidate will have to join the duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
8. No interim enquiries/correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
9. Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence, political or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
Department of Botany, Mohanlal Sukhadia University, Udaipur – 313001 (Rajasthan) India
Selection Procedure :
1. Shortlisted candidates will be intimated through email.
2. Interview may be conducted via online or offline mode
How to Apply :
1. Last date: February 20, 2021 by 5:00 PM.
2. Applicants should send their application on a plain paper with a cover letter, updated CV [including name, photograph, date of birth, address for communication, phone number, email ID, education details (10th class onwards) and scientific accomplishments (like research papers etc.)] and copies of all necessary qualifications and experience certificates on the PI email i.e. [email protected] on or before February 20, 2021 by 5:00 PM. Application sent via other mode will not be accepted.
3. Applicant must bring all the original certificates at the time of interview (for offline mode) or at the time of joining (for online mode) for the purpose of verification, along with one set of photocopies.
4. Email: [email protected]