7 positions - Deputy Chief Engineer Jobs - Mumbai Jobs
|Job profile||Deputy Chief Engineer Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 32,900 - Rs. 58,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||22 Mar 2021|
Instructions for the Candidates
1. Interested eligible candidates are requested to apply online against this circular on the “Online Application Portal (OAP)” of the Ministry of Ports, Shipping and Waterways website http://onlinevacancy.shipmin.nic.in. The link will be open from 20.2.2021 to 22.3.2021. The candidate at first has to register himself in the OAP. After applying through online, the candidate has to take printout of the online application and submit the same alongwith the self attested photocopies of supporting documents and 2 recent passport size photographs to concerned port. Incomplete applications or applications received late may not be considered.
2. In terms of Ministrys letter dated 9.7.2020, the Appointing Authority as well as Disciplinary Authority for all Dy. HOD level posts will be the Central Government i.e. Secretary (Shipping). In this connection, all Major Ports are directed to carry out amendments in their Service Regulations viz. Recruitment Rules (RRs), Seniority and Promotion (RS & P), Classification, Control and Appeal and other relevant Regulations (wherever required) as per the laid down procedure.
3. Subsequently, the Ministry, by letter dated 29.12.2020 has conveyed that “till amendments in the Service Regulations viz. Recruitment Rules (RRs), Seniority and Promotion (RS & P), Classification, Control and Appeal and other relevant Regulations are notified, Dy. HOD level posts in Major Port Trusts may be filled up only by absorption through composite method at Port level. Advertisement for filling up of the posts, DPC etc. may be held at Port level. However. recommendations of the PPCs may be conveved by Maior Port Trusts to this Ministry, and Qbtain apprqval of the Ministry befere issuing
4. Circular alongwith annexures is also available on our website www.mumbaiport.gov.in.
5. As per Ministry’s advisory dated 26.9.2019, in case ofreceipt of advance copy of application in respect of any applicant by the Port, candidature of the candidate will not be considered by the Ministry if his/her application is not received through proper channel by the Port within 15 days of the last date of receipt of applications.
Selection Procedure :
By absorption through composite method failing which By deputation from other Government Organisation and failing both By direct recruitment
How to Apply :
Applications be made through “Online Application Portal (OAP)”. Print out of online application should be submitted through proper channel, alongwith copies of all required documents. The crucial date for determining eligibility for the post of Dy. Chief Engineer will be 1.2.2021. Applications, alongwith following documents may be forwarded by the concerned Port Trust to the undersigned so as to reach this office on or before 30.3.2021.
(i) Certified copies of ACRs/APARs for the last 5 years (2015-16 to 2019-20) (duly attested by an officer not below the rank of Dy. HOD on each of the page).
(ii) A statement showing year wise availability of ACRs and grading duly signed by the HOD or Secretary. If ACR for a particular year / period is not available, “No Report Certificate” to that effect may be
attached alongwith ACRs of the preceding years.
(iii) Administrative and Vigilance clearance duly filled, signed and stamped by the Head of the Department (copy of proforma enclosed at Annexure II).
(iv) No objection certificate from the respective port.
(v) Undertaking of the applicants to the effect that candidature will not be withdrawn, if selected by Services Selection Committee.
(vi) attested copies of all certificates as a proof of educational qualification, experience in the respective post and pay scale wise, duly verified by the port while forwarding the application to this Port.
(vii) If any major or minor penalty has been imposed on the applicant during the last 10 years, the disciplinary case leading to such penalty along with necessary documents may be sent by the
forwarding authority along with the application. Vigilance report is to be furnished in the attached format as Annexure Ill.