2 positions - Project Consultant - Kolkata, Hyderabad
|Job profile||Project Consultant|
|Age||Age (as on 01 October 2020): Minimum 24 Years and maximum 50 years|
|Salary||Rs. 41,000 - Rs. 50,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||04 Nov 2020|
1. The applicant may submit the declaration in the Google form with respect to the educational qualification and experience. Self-attested copies of educational qualifications and experience certificates to be compulsorily submitted at the time of the interview. Original documents would be required for verification at the time of interview, failing which candidate will not be allowed to attend interview.
2. Place of posting of the Project Consultants appointed will be at Kolkata, West Bengal (one post) and Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh (one post). The candidates can be posted anywhere in India depending upon the project requirement. Further, as a part of their functioning the above consultants may be required to travel across the mentioned state and other parts of the country from time to time.
3. NABCONS will not provide accommodation for the selected/appointed candidates.
4. List of selected and waitlisted candidates for the posts will be uploaded in NABCONS website (www.nabcons.com). The validity of the panel of selected and waitlisted candidates will be co-terminus with the project.
5. No correspondence will be entertained from any ineligible and non-selected candidate in all matter regarding eligibility, the selection process, documents to be produced for the selection process, assessment, prescribing minimum qualifying standards, number of vacancies, communication of result, etc. The company’s decision shall be final and binding on the candidates and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
6. The final appointment will be based on the decision of selection committee constituted for the purpose. Company reserves the right to increase/ decrease the number of posts or not to fill up any of the posts.
7. The appointment shall be subject to being found medically fit, for which purpose the candidate shall be required to undergo the protocol of medical tests upon reporting at place of posting. The continuance in NABCONS’s service shall be subject to remaining medically fit to discharge duties and responsibilities. The decision of NABCONS regarding medical fitness shall be final and binding on the candidate.
8. Merely satisfying the eligibly criteria does not entitle candidate to be called for the interview. NABCONS reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the interview depending on number of responses, after preliminary screening / shortlisting with reference to candidate’s qualification, suitability, experience, etc., as per eligibility criteria. Applications received after the due date shall not be entertained and will be rejected.
9. Under no circumstances applications by hand or any other mode will be entertained. The application submitted through online mode provided in this advertisement will only be accepted.
10. The contractually engaged staff shall have no legal claim to regular absorption either during the period of contractor after the period of contract expires. Similarly, the Contract Appointee will have no claims as to seniority.
11. The selected candidates shall not take up any part time / full time employment or assignments elsewhere or do any business during the period of their contract with NABCONS. The engagement shall automatically be terminated if he/she joins any other organization without giving prior information. In such an event, NABCONS shall have the right to claim compensation / damages, if any, as it may deem fit.
12 NABCONS reserves the right to cancel the recruitment for the captioned post without assigning any reason at any stage.
The individual consultant is required to take up comprehensive monitoring of each watershed project to evaluate the field level implementation of the watershed development activities as well as their impact on the livelihood of the beneficiaries. Key responsibilities under the project will be as under:
a. Periodic monitoring of the projects (Technical, Physical and Financial)
b. Identification of watersheds, desk and field appraisal of DPRs submitted by PFAs, preparation of MoS for Project Sanctioning Committee (PSC)
c. Scrutiny of disbursement claims of PFAs and processing of release claims
d. Conduct of meetings with PFAs and structured capacity building plan for NGO staff and village level organizations.
e. Assisting in preparation, desk scrutiny & field appraisal of DPRs of Climate Proofing Projects
f. Check, monitor and correct MIS entries at local level (PFA enter the data)
g. Support in (monitoring) data consolidation at district or Regional Office level
h. Follow up and monitoring of MIS and submission of report to Head Office
i. Documentation of best practices
j. Preparation/verification and submission of quarterly/half yearly progress report to Head Office.
k. Scrutiny and verification of Project Completion Reports
l. Web based monitoring of watershed projects through BHUVAN portal
m. Any other work assigned by the Regional Offices
NABARD Consultancy Services, 24 Rajendra Place, 7th Floor, NABARD Building, New Delhi -110125
Selection Procedure :
Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview. Location and the process of the Interview will be indicated in the call letter. The candidates may kindly note that any cost incurred by them for attending the interview will not be reimbursed by NABCONS.
How to Apply :
Interested candidates may apply online in the prescribed format within 15 days from 21 October 2020 to 04 November 2020 by clicking the following links and filling the details therein:
Link to apply: https://forms.gle/ZbnfpNDCKFUEQZ6n8 In case the link does not work, you may also copy and paste the link in your web browser and fill the details therein.
i. Before applying, candidates should read all the instructions carefully and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria for the post. NABCONS would admit candidates on the basis of the information furnished in the ON-LINE application and shall verify their eligibility at the stage of interview/joining. If, at any stage it is found that any information furnished in the ON-LINE application is false/incorrect or if according to the NABCONS, the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post, his/her candidature will be cancelled and he/she will not be allowed to appear for the interview/joining/ not allowed to continue, if joined.
ii. Candidates are requested to apply only ON-ONLINE through NABCONS website (www.nabcons.com). No other mode of submission of application will be accepted.
iii. Important Dates/Timeline:
a) Last date for submission of online applications 04 November 2020
b) NABCONS reserves the right to make change in the dates indicated above.