1 position - Chief Risk Officer Jobs - Nainital Jobs
|Job profile||Chief Risk Officer Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 76,010 - Rs. 89,890/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||08 Mar 2021|
1. Application format is appended below. Candidate should apply strictly in conformity with the format as prescribed
2. Candidates should enclose copies of the relevant certificate/s (in support of age, educational qualification) and appropriate documents in support of the experience, with the application. Their candidature will be considered on the strength of the information declared in the application and the copies of certificates/ documents submitted therewith.
3. If at any stage it is found that any information furnished in the application is false/incorrect or if according to the Bank, the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria, his/her candidature/appointment is liable to be cancelled/terminated at Bank’s sole discretion.
4. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
5. In all matters regarding eligibility, conduct of interviews, assessment, prescribing minimum qualifying standards in interview, communication of result, the Bank’s decision shall be final and binding on the candidates and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard
6. Candidate will have to produce discharge certificate from the present employer, if any at the time of joining in The Nainital Bank Limited.
7. Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Nainital only.
8. Corrigendum, if any, issued on the above advertisement, will be published only on the Bank’s website www.nainitalbank.co.in.
9. Mention of e-mail ID of candidate, applying for the vacancy is compulsory (Please refer Serial No. 5 of application). Application without e-mail Id shall be rejected as all communication in this regard to all eligible candidates shall be made by the Bank through e-mail only.
Vice President (HRM), The Nainital Bank Limited, Head Office, Seven Oaks, Mallital, Nainital – 263001 (Uttarakhand)
Selection Procedure :
1. The applications received from the candidates will be screened and shortlisted on the basis of eligibility and relevant experience.
2. The requisite number of shortlisted candidates will be called for interview for final selection.
3. The final selection will be made on the basis of eligibility, experience, qualification and performance during Personal Interview.
4. The Personal interview will be conducted by a committee constituted for the purpose.
5. Mere satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitle a candidate to be called for interview.
6. The Bank reserves the right to reject any application not suitable to the Bank’s requirement without assigning any reason whatsoever and call only the requisite number of candidates out of those who fulfill the eligibility criteria as required for the post
How to Apply :
1. The candidates applying for the post must submit their application by post to “Chief Operating Officer, The Nainital Bank Limited, Head Office, 7 Oaks Building, Nainital-263001” in the prescribed format (as given below this notification)
2. The recent photograph is to be pasted at the appropriate place and application should be signed by the candidate. Incomplete and illegible applications will be rejected.
3. The cover containing the application should be super scribed with the name of the post applied for i.e. Application For The Post Of Chief Risk Officer.
4. The following documents should be submitted along with the application:
i. Proof of age (copy of passing Secondary/High School/10th standard Certificate or Higher Secondary School /12th Standard Certificate mentioning the DOB).
ii. Copy of Certificates and Mark sheets in respect of qualifications (essential and desirable) acquired.
iii. Appropriate document(s) in support of experience.
5. Closing date: The application, enclosing all prescribed documents should reach the Bank’s Head Office, Nainital on or before 08.03.2021. The Bank will not be responsible for any delay in receipt of application/s or loss thereof in postal transit.