15 positions - Marketing Executive - New Delhi, Gurgaon, Lucknow, Noida, Dehradun, Haridwar, Kanpur, Ghaziabad, Nainital, Roorkee, Bareilly, Meerut, Haldwani, Moradabad, Rudrapur
|Job profile||Marketing Executive|
|Location||New Delhi, Gurgaon, Lucknow, Noida, Dehradun, Haridwar, Kanpur, Ghaziabad, Nainital, Roorkee, Bareilly, Meerut, Haldwani, Moradabad, Rudrapur|
|Age||Age as on 30.09.2020: Minimum - 20 years, Minimum - 30 years.|
|Salary||Rs. 15,000 - Rs. 20,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||23 Nov 2020|
Guidelines for Filling Online Application
i. The candidates must submit their duly typed application by Registered/ Speed Post addressed to ‘The Vice President (HRM), The Nainital Bank Limited, Head Office, 7 Oaks Building, Mallital, Nainital263001 (Uttarakhand)’ in the prescribed format (as given below in this notification).
ii. A nonrefundable Application fees: Rs. 500.00 (Rupees five hundred only) including GST which should be remitted through Demand Draft in favour of the Nainital Bank Limited payable at Nainital
(Uttarakhand) and the same should be attached with the application.
iii. The recent photograph is to be pasted at the appropriate place and application should be signed by the candidate. Incomplete and illegible applications will be rejected.
iv. The envelope containing the application should be super scribed with ‘Application for Marketing Executive (on contract)
v. The following documents should be submitted along with the application:
1. Proof of age (copy of passing Secondary/High School/10th standard Certificate or Higher Secondary School /12th Standard Certificate mentioning the DOB).
2. Copy of Certificates and Mark sheets in respect of essential and desirable educational/ professional qualifications acquired.
3. Appropriate document(s) in support of essential as well as desirable and post professional qualification experience.
i. Before applying, the applicant should ensure that he/ she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above as on the specified date and that the particulars being furnished by him/ her are
correct in all respects.
ii. In Case It Is Detected At Any Stage Of Recruitment That An Applicant Does Not Fulfil The Eligibility Norms And/ Or That He/ She Has Furnished Any Incorrect/
False Information Or Has Suppressed Any Material Fact(S), His/ Her Candidature Will Stand Cancelled. If Any Of These Shortcomings’ Is/ Are Detected Even After Engagement, His/ Her Contract Will Be Liable To Be Terminated.
iii. The applicant should ensure that the application is strictly in accordance with the prescribed format and is properly and completely filled in.
iv. Engagement of candidate is subject to his/ her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank.
v. Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID alive for receiving communication viz. call letters/ Interview date advices etc.
vi. The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss of any communication.
vii. Before final hiring, candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment, if he she is already employed.
viii. The applicant shall be liable for civil/ criminal consequences in case the information submitted in his/ her application is found to be false at a later stage.
ix. Decisions Of Bank In All Matters Regarding Eligibility, Interview, Other Verification And Shortlisting For Engagement Would Be Final And Binding On All
Candidates. No Representation Or Correspondence Will Be Entertained By The Bank In This Regard.
x. Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Nainital and courts/tribunals/forums at Nainital only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause/dispute.
xi. Bank Reserves The Right To Cancel The Hiring Process Entirely At Any Stage
Vice President (HRM), The Nainital Bank Limited, Head Office, Seven Oaks, Mallital, Nainital- 263001 (Uttarakhand)
Selection Procedure :
1. The shortlisting of the candidates for engagement as Marketing Executive (on contract) will be based on performance & presentation in the Personal Interview, however, Bank may also conduct written examination of the applicants to shortlist the candidates for Personal Interview, depending upon the number of applications.
2. Interview: Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and eligibility criteria will not vest any right in candidate for being shortlisted for interview. The Bank at its sole discretion will decide the shortlisting parameters based on the desired experience of the candidates in related field besides taking into account basic eligibility criteria. Accordingly, the shortlisted candidates will be called as decided by the Bank. The decision of the bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
3. Merit List: Location wise Merit list will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only. In case more than one candidate score the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit.
How to Apply :
The application, enclosing all prescribed documents should reach the Bank’s Head Office on or before November 23, 2020 at the address mentioned (refer guidelines for filling the application) in the sealed envelope which should be superscripted “Application for Marketing Executive (on contract)” only through registered/ speed post. The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss of application/s in postal transit.