1 position - Director - New Delhi
|Last Date to apply||21 Oct 2020|
1 position - Administrative Officer - New Delhi
|Job profile||Administrative Officer|
|Last Date to apply||21 Oct 2020|
General Terms and Conditions:
1. The positions are purely temporary, extendable on satisfactory performance and good conduct.
2. Candidates will be offered an all-inclusive consolidated pay corresponding to their qualification and experience.
3. The University reserves the right to relax experience in exceptional cases, or in the case of persons already holding analogous positions in a Central Government /University / Research Institutions/Centre of Excellence.
4. The University may increase/decrease the number of posts at any time, as it deems fit and without showing any reason. The University’s decision shall be final in this regard.
5. The University also reserves the right of rejecting any or all the applications without assigning any reasons thereof.
6. The University reserves the right to empanel candidate(s) for future vacancies.
7. Candidates applying for more than one post should apply separately for each post.
8. Degree as referred above should have been awarded by a recognized University / Institute.
9. Mere eligibility will not vest any right on any candidate for being called for interview. The decision of the University in all matters will be final. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates in connection with the process of selection/interview. Canvassing in any manner would entail disqualification of the candidature.
10. Persons employed in Government/Semi-Government Organizations/ Autonomous Bodies should submit their application through proper channel. They may, however, bring an advance copy of the application. Those who are unable to process their application through proper channel may submit ‘No Objection Certificate (NOC)’ from the present employer during the time of interview. However, they should submit an undertaking to that effect. Direct application from such candidates will not be entertained.
11. University strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance. Women candidates are encouraged to apply.
12. Incomplete applications or applications without self-attested copies of certificates/testimonials are liable to be rejected.
13. The University reserves the right to evolve any screening/selection process.
14. Eligibility of a candidate and satisfaction of any other Short-listing criteria shall be considered as on the first closing date of sending the advance application.
15. No interim enquiries will be entertained.
16. Selected candidates will have to produce original documents along with Photo Id at the time of joining.
17. The decision of the University concerning the process of Selection shall be final.
18. The selected candidate will have to abide by the Rules, Regulations and Ordinances of the University applicable from time to time. He / she may be assigned any duty by the University depending upon the exigency of the work.
19. All the above positions are based in Rajgir, the Headquarters of the University. The candidate should be willing to relocate in Rajgir, District – Nalanda in the state of Bihar with a liability to serve anywhere in India as per the requirement of the University
Attributes essential for all the above post(s)
1. Skills : Excellent spoken and written skills in the English language Knowledge of Computer applications Ability to work with speed and accuracy Strong interpersonal skills Strong ethical convictions and a commitment to quality service Ability to competently interact with culturally and ethnically diverse population of student and faculty and staffs To assist the University in achieving its vision and mission University service and willingness to facilitate things as needed
2. Team Work : Ability to listen and take advise from colleagues
3. Planning and Organising : Well organised, the accurate keeping of records Prioritise work tasks and plan how deadlines will be met Finish jobs and deliver on schedule Ability to work effectively under pressure
4. Flexibility: Willingness to undertake training Flexible, adaptable and willing to work occasionally on weekends Able to work in an environment where change is a constant feature Perform other duty commensurate with the profile and expertise To be flexible in developing the rule in agreement with the designated reporting officer
5. Confidentiality and Data Protection : To maintain the confidentiality of information about the projects, staffs, and personal information, and meet the requirements of the data protection policies of the University from time to time.
Nalanda University.Flat no. 201 & 208, Ashoka estate, 24, Barakhanba Road, New Delhi – 110001.
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
The venue of Interview: Flat no. 201 & 208, Ashoka estate, 24, Barakhanba Road, New Delhi – 110001.Date and time of Interview:21/10/2020 11.30 AM