National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute located at Knowledge city, Sector-81, Mohali- 140306, Punjab
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
1. All interested candidates may appear for Walk-In-Interview at National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute located at Knowledge city, Sector-81, Mohali- 140306, Punjab on 26.02.2021 at 08:30 AM along-with the duly filled application form available on the website www.nabi.res.in.
2. Incomplete application form and applications that are not in proper format may be summarily rejected.
3. The applications should be submitted strictly as per prescribed format that can be downloaded from the NABI website.
4. Candidates applying for more than one position can give their preference in the same application by ticking multiple positions. No need to submit separate application form for each position.
5. Candidates should ensure that information mentioned in application form is accurate. Once the application form is submitted no further request regarding any changes/ information in the application form will be considered.
6. The duly filled application form must be submitted at the time of registration at NABI from 08:30 AM to 09:30 AM on 26.02.2021.
7. The candidates must ascertain their eligibility before applying, as ineligible candidates will not be interviewed.
8. All the candidates are requested to appear for the interview with full CV, thesis/project report, experience certificates, publications and original degree certificates and transcripts.
9. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
10. Canvassing in any form or bringing influence, political or otherwise, will lead to disqualification of the candidate(s).
11. Those candidates, who are unable to attend the interview in person due to Covid-19, may attend the interview through online mode. Candidates can send their completely filled Application form along with Educational documents in single PDF file by 20.02.2021 to email ID [email protected] Link shall only be shared with those candidates whose application form will be received by 20.02.2021.
12. Candidates should strictly adhere with guidelines issued by World Health Organization and Centre Govt/State Govt on Covid-19.