2 positions - Senior Technical Assistant Jobs - Mohali Jobs
|Job profile||Senior Technical Assistant Jobs|
|Last Date to apply||02 Mar 2021|
1. The selected candidate will be paid initial pay with other allowances apply as per Central Govt. Rules/ Bye laws and Recruitment rules of NABI. Candidates working in Government Organizations/PSUs/Autonomous bodies/ Universities/Research Organizations should apply through proper channel along with ACRs and Vigilance / Cadre Clearance for consideration. The benefit of pay protection will be given to the selected candidate from Government Organizations/PSUs/Autonomous bodies/ Universities/Central & State Research Organizations.
2. Appointment will be on direct selection basis..
3. As per the instructions of Govt. of India, there will be no interview for the Group C and Group B (Non-Gazetted) posts. However, the candidates will be required to appear in Written Test as per schedule to be notified later.
4. The selection will be made through written test only. In the event, if none of the written test candidate is found suitable the post(s) will not be filled.
5. The appointee would be on probation for a period of two years which may be extended or curtailed at the discretion of the Competent Authority.
6. At the time of joining, the candidate will have to withdraw any other application(s) that he/she may have submitted elsewhere for employment.
7. In case of applicants from Government Organizations/PSUs/Autonomous bodies/ Universities/Research Organizations, the application must be forwarded through proper channel. An advance copy of the application may be submitted directly. The advance copy will be considered only if it is followed by application sent through proper channel or on production of NOC from the Department before the conduct of the written test.
8. The prescribed essential qualifications should be from recognized Board/ Universities/ Institutions.
9. Applications received without prescribed fees will be summarily rejected.
10. Age and experience will be reckoned as on the last date for the submission of application form i.e. 02nd March, 2021.
11. Upper age limit shall not applicable for existing employees of the institute or any employee of Department of Biotechnology (GOI).
12. The period of experience in the discipline/ area of work described in the Essential qualification shall be counted after the date of acquiring the minimum prescribed educational qualifications for the Group/ Grade. Self-Attested copy of experience certificate and other requisite documents should be enclosed.
13. Mere fulfillment of educational qualifications and experience does not entitle a candidate to be called for written test. The duly constituted Screening Committee will adopt its criteria for short-listing the candidates. The candidates should therefore, mention in the application all the qualifications and experience in the relevant area over and above the minimum prescribed qualification.
14. The maximum age shall be determined as on the last date of submission of applications i.e. 02nd March, 2021. Self-Attested copy of Caste /Community certificate issued by designated authority as prescribed by Govt. of India should be enclosed with the application.
15. The Institute shall not be responsible for any postal delay.
16. Candidates will be governed by New Pension Scheme of Central Government effective from 01-01-2004.
17. Incomplete/ Ineligible/Unsigned applications will be deemed invalid and rejected without any intimation. Application received through email shall not be considered.
18. Interim enquiries would not be entertained.
19. Candidate should regularly visit our website for further communication/ regular updates.
20. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing for written test.
21. In case of insufficient response to this advertisement in terms of number of eligible applicants against any position, the applications received against said position(s) shall not be processed further. Neither any intimation etc. would be given to the applicants nor such queries be entertained. 22 The applications would be received only during normal working hours and only on working days (i.e. Monday to Friday and between 0900 hrs. to 1730 hrs.).
23 If the last date of receipt of applications happens to be a holiday, the immediate next working day would be the last date of submission of application.
24. Only Indian Citizens are eligible to apply for the above posts.
25. The application fee should be paid through online and Kindly click on the link for online fees deposit. Kindly take printout of the payment receipt (with successful transaction only) and attach the same with Application form. https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm?corpID=936264
Manager (Administration), National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute, Sector-81, Knowledge City, SAS Nagar, Mohali, Punjab-140306 (India)
Selection Procedure :
Mere fulfillment of educational qualifications and experience does not entitle a candidate to be called for written test. The duly constituted Screening Committee will adopt its criteria for short-listing the candidates. The candidates should therefore, mention in the application all the qualifications and experience in the relevant area over and above the minimum prescribed qualification.
How to Apply :
1. The application should be submitted in the prescribed format available at our website accompanied by self-attested copies of certificates, testimonials in support of age, educational qualifications, experience, etc. should be sent to the Manager (Administration), National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute, Sector-81, Knowledge City, SAS Nagar, Mohali, Punjab-140306 (India) superscribing “Application For The Post Of “” and Post Code on the envelope, so as to reach on or before 02nd March, 2021 by post.
2. Applications received after the last date will not be considered. The closing date for receipt of applications from far flung areas viz Andaman & Nicobar and Lakshdweep Islands, States/Union Territories in the North-Eastern Region, Ladakh region of J& K, Sikkim, Sub division Chamba and Lahaul and Spiti Districts of Himachal Pradesh will be 17th March, 2021. Fees will not be refunded.