6 positions - HEMM Operator Jobs - Koraput Jobs
|Job profile||HEMM Operator Jobs|
|Last Date to apply||28 Feb 2021|
In case the candidate is called for written test, he/she will be required to produce the following with originals for verification:
i. Document in support of Date of Birth proof (Birth certificate issued by statutory authorities or Class X pass I marks certificate).
ii. Latest Caste/ Tribe certificate [for SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL)/EWS candidates as applicable] in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority as prescribed by Government of India.
iii. Disability certificate in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority.
iv. Ex servicemen Proof (in case ofEx servicemen candidates).
v. All Certificates/ Testimonials in respect of qualifications (all semester/ year wise Mark Sheet, ITI and Apprenticeship certificates starting from matriculation onwards).
vi. Complete documents in support of experience as mentioned by the candidate in the application Form.
1. The candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other conditions as mentioned in this advertisement. Mere submission of application or meeting the advertised specification does not entitle the candidates’ eligibility for the post.
2. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment/ selection/even after appointment that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature/appointment will automatically stand cancelled, as the candidature/appointment would be deemed to be void ab initio.
3. The e-mail id mentioned in the application form must remain valid for one year. All future communication with the candidates will take place through e-mail only. NALCO will not be responsible for any loss/non-delivery of e-mail/any other communication sent, due to invalid/wrong id or due to any other reason.
4. Candidates are also advised to visit the career section of NALCO website www.nalcoindia.com regularly for latest updates as no separate communication will be sent. Candidates working in PSUs / any Govt. should generally apply through proper channel or produce ‘No Objection Certificate at the time of written test.
5. However, in case offailing in this regard, the candidate would only be allowed to appear the test. Candidates will not be permitted to appear for the Written Test and /or Trade Test if original and valid photo identification is not presented along with the call letter.
6. NALCO reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards. The Management reserves the right to fill up or not to fill up any of the above positions without assigning any reason whatsoever.
7. NALCO also reserves the right to cancel/restrict/modify/alter the recruitment process and also reserves the right to increase/decrease the post advertised, if need arise without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason whatsoever.
8. Canvassing by a candidate in any form shall disqualify his/her candidature. Any dispute with regard to the said recruitment will be settled within the jurisdiction of Bhubaneswar only. Eligible SC & ST candidates called for written test will be reimbursed 2 d class rail/bus fare by the shortest route through e-payment subject to the condition that the place of stay in 30 Kms. or more from the place of Test, on production of original railway ticket / number or bus ticket/ proof of journey from their communication address mentioned in the on-line application.
9. For the purpose the candidate need to submit a self-attested copy of his/her bank passbook having IFSC code. No change in communication address will be entertained at a later stage for the purpose of reimbursement of TA. The TA will be reimbursed only for those candidates who would finally be allowed for Written Test.
10. In other words, if the documents during scrutiny are not in order/ candidature is disqualified due to any reason on the date of Written Test, no TA will be reimbursed to them. No other allowance is admissible towards journey/stay for the above purpose.
Recruitment Cell, Mines & Refinery Complex; National Aluminium Company Limited, Damanjodi, Koraput- 763008, Odisha
Selection Procedure :
1. The applications shall be scrutinized as per the requisite criteria as specified in this advertisement and the eligible candidates shall be shortlisted for the written test.
2. Candidates qualifying in the written test, shall be shortlisted for trade test in order of merit.
3. The selection of candidates shall be shortlisted through Written Test and Trade Test having weightage of 60% and 40% respectively.
4. The selection of candidates based on the performance in the written test and / or trade test, the organizational requirement, the vacancies in the discipline and reservation points as per the Presidential Directives.
5. Mere meeting the advertised specification does not entitle a candidate to be called for Written / Trade Test.
6. The management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/criteria by taking into account the standard of qualification and/or experience to restrict the number of candidates for assessment.
How to Apply :
1. The candidates need to apply online in the career section of NALCO website (www.nalcoindia.com). Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully and fill-in the online application form giving accurate information. If the online application is not successfully completed, candidate is required to register again.
2. Applications received through any other mode will not be accepted and will summarily rejected. No request with respect to change in any data entered by the candidate will be entertained once the online application is submitted successfully.
3. While applying online, candidate needs to upload the scanned copy of his/her recent passport size colour photograph & signature.
4. In case the candidate is called for Written Test, he Ishe will be required to produce his/her original certificate and other relevant documents as mentioned in the on- line application form
5. The downloaded application (hard copies) along with self-attested photocopies of all the documents in support of the information given by the candidate in their on- line application should reach Recruitment Cell, Mines & Refinery Complex; National Aluminium Company Limited, Damanjodi, Koraput- 763008, Odisha by post after submission of online application by 08/03/2021 (5.00 P.M)
6. NALCO will not be responsible for, candidates not being able to submit their online application within the last date on account of system error or for any other reasons.
7. Acandidate shall be considered for one post only.
8. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
9. Opening of online submission of application: 01/02/2021
10. Last date of submission of online application: 28/02/2021 (05:00 PM)
11. Last date for receipt of hard copy of application along with requisite documents: 08/03/2021 (05:00 PM)