7 positions - Assistant Director Jobs - New Delhi Jobs
|Job profile||Assistant Director Jobs|
|Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 1,00,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||20 Feb 2021|
1) The envelope should be super scribed with APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “ASSISTANT DIRECTOR (Medical)- Contractual Appointment.” Candidate should possess the educational qualifications and experience as on the closing date of application.
2) Applications received after the last date shall not be considered and be summarily rejected. The Board will not be responsible for any postal/transit delay.
3) Candidates should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated or suppress any material information while submitting the application and certified copies / testimonials.
4) Applications which do not meet all criteria given in this advertisement / incomplete application will be rejected.
5) No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the Board.
6) Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
7) Decision of the Board in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate.
8) The decision of NBE shall be final and binding in all respects.
9) Further, the Board reserves right to stall / cancel the recruitment partially / fully at any stage during the recruitment process at its discretion, without assigning any reason which will be final and binding on the candidate
10) The Board also reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process as a whole or at any stage thereof for any of the posts without any prior notice or without assigning any reason thereof.
11) NBE reserves its absolute rights to alter/delete/modify/amend any or all of the above criteria at any stage of the process..
12) The shortlisted candidates are required to submit all the documents pertaining to Age, Qualification, Experience, Caste etc. at the time of interview for verification. If any candidate is found ineligible, he / she shall not be allowed to appear in the interview.
13) The Board reserves the right to hold a Written examination or fix its own criteria for selecting the candidates.
14) Accommodation is not provided by the NBE.
15) Eligible candidates are requested to submit their application as per format available at https://natboard.edu.in/vacancy.php
16) Last date for submission of application form is 20th February 2021.
The Joint Director (Admin), National Board of Examinations, Medical Enclave, Ansari Nagar, Mahatma Gandhi Marg, New Delhi – 110029
Selection Procedure :
The Board reserves the right to hold a Written examination or fix its own criteria for selecting the candidates.
How to Apply :
1. Duly filled application form along with the following enclosures should reach, The Joint Director (Admin), National Board of Examinations, Medical Enclave, Ansari Nagar, Mahatma Gandhi Marg, New Delhi – 110029. On or Before 20/02/2021 before 1700 hours.
2. Last date for submission of application form is 20th February 2021.
3. Eligible candidates are requested to submit their application as per format available at https://natboard.edu.in/vacancy.php