1 position - Senior Project Associate Jobs - Lucknow Jobs
|Job profile||Senior Project Associate Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 40,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||03 Feb 2021|
Terms and conditions:
1. HRA will be admissible as per sanction of the projects.
2. The positions are purely temporary on contract basis and co terminus with the sponsored projects. Further the above stipend(s) is tentative and the same will be finally decided based on the availability/provision of funds in the relevant projects.
3. In case of Universities/lnstitutes awarding CGPA/SGPA/OGPA Grades etc., ændidates are requested to convert the same into percentage based on the formula as per their University/lnstitute.
4. To avoid any inconvenience, only those candidates who strictlv fulfill the eligibility criteria and possess the degree/mark sheet in the aforesaid subjects should turn up for walk in interview.
5. No TA/DA will be admissible.
Conference Room, T.N. Khushoo Block, NBRI, Lucknow
Selection Procedure :
1. Mode of Selection: Through Interview. However, if large number of candidates tum up, a Screening test comprising of multiple choice objective questions may be held for short listing the candidates for interview.
2. The short listed candidates will be interviewed by the Selection Committee and, based on the performance in the interview; a panel of recommended candidates will be formed.
3. The panel shall be utilized as and when the requirement arises in the projects in the relevant field area. Candidates have the option to interact in Hindi/English before the committee. In case of turning up of large no. of candidates, interview may for next day.
How to Apply :
1. Walk In Date: 03.02.2021 – 10:30 AM
2. Venue : Conference Room, T.N. Khushoo Block, NBRI, Lucknow
3. The Application form will be provided at the venue on the date. However, candidates may download the application form in advance from the website www.nbri.res.in.
4. At the time of interview candidates should bring one latest photograph, original documents along with self attested copy of certificates of examinations passed (starting from matriculation), certificate indicating date of birth, caste certificate (in of SC/ST/OBC) and experience certificate, etc.
5. Tentative mark sheets/certificates and ‘result awaited’ will not be All eligible candidates are requested to be present at the venue on the said date one hour before the scheduled time for necesary documents verification etc.