1 position - Senior Research Fellow Jobs - Jorhat Jobs
|Job profile||Senior Research Fellow Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||10 Feb 2021|
1 position - Young Professional II Jobs - Jorhat Jobs
|Job profile||Young Professional II Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||10 Feb 2021|
Terms And Conditions
1. The interview will be held on virtual platform. Only selected candidates will be called for the virtual interview for each post.
2. Minimum age limit is 22 years and maximum age limit is 40 years on the date of interview (relaxation of 5 yrs as per rules for SC/ST/OBC/Women candidates).
3. The initial appointment will be made for one year or earlier whichever is less and may be extended further based on the satisfactory performance of the candidate and requirement of the project.
4. Candidates who are employed in Govt. organization should produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the Employer and experience certificate in original at the time of interview.
5. This office reserves the right to select candidates for interview as well as for final selection. Only those candidates will be allowed to appear for interview who have sent all the documents as per their original certificates which will be confirmed at the time appointment. Candidates, who have final mark sheets but not their provisional or original degree certificate relating to essential qualifications with them, will NOT be allowed to appear for interview.
6. The post is purely on contractual basis and of temporary nature. Selected candidates will not be entitled to any claim for regular appointment/absorption either in this Institute or in ICAR.
7. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
8. Selected candidates will not be liable to bear any expenditure on pension contribution/leave salary contribution/ Provident Fund, ESI etc.
9. Place of posting will be ICAR-NBSS&LUP, Regional Centre, Jamuguri Road, Near Women’s University, Jorhat, Assam.
10. Canvassing in any form will liable to disqualify the candidature. The Director’s decision will be final and binding in all respect.
11. Interview of the candidates will be held as per the qualification as mentioned in the advertisement.
12. Advance copy of application (scanned PDF Format) must be sent through e-mail id to
13. [email protected] The following documents duly self attested must be attached along with the application form in single pdf format. Separate application should be sent for each post.
a) Scanned copy of application duly filled and signed and should be in the prescribed format provided in the website.
b) The application should contain a colour photograph.
c) Scanned copy of date of birth certificate.
d) Scanned copy of mark sheet/certificate of the minimum essential qualification, e.g., M.A./M.Sc./B.Tech., etc.
e) Scanned copy of experience certificate.
14. Mobile No. and e-mail ID must be entered in the prescribed application form.
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
Interested candidates fulfilling below mentioned qualifications should send their application through email to: [email protected] giving full details of academic records and experience for an interview through virtual platform to be held on 16.02.2021 and 17.02.2021 respectively from 10:00 a.m. onwards. Last date of sending application which must be in prescribed format is 10.02.2021 (5:00 p.m.). Application received after this date will not be entertained.