1 position - Graduate Trainee - Bangalore
|Job profile||Graduate Trainee|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000 - Rs. 31,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||20 Nov 2020|
How to Apply
Step 1: Interested candidates should register ONLINE through the link on our website using a valid email ID.
Step 2: You will receive a user ID and password on your registered email ID.
Step 3: Using your ID and password you can fill in the application by clicking on “Submit Application”
Step 4: Once you fill in the application you can SAVE or PREVIEW the application. Please Note: Any corrections should be made before you SAVE the application.
Step 5: After you SAVE, you can submit the application by clicking “SUBMIT”.
Step 6: All essential certificate is proof of your qualification, date of birth, experience, Case, etc. Should be uploaded while submitting the Online application.
Note: Please do NOT send hard copies of applications/documents
NCBS Rajiv Gandhi Nagar, Kodigehalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560065
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
1. Interested applicants are requested to apply with their CV and a short statement of interest based on the topic above (~300 words).
2. Statements not related to the above topic and incomplete applications missing one of the two documents will not receive any response.
3. Last date for applying is Candidates will be contacted and interviewed on a rolling basis till position is filled.
4. Please note that candidates who have not been selected for interview will not be contacted; we are unable to reply to all enquiries from candidates.
5. Last date for receipt of application: 20th, November 2020.
6. Kindly fill the online application step by step from your Laptop/Desktop with latest browser. Please do not use MOBILE phones for submitting the online applications.