1 position - Assistant Manager Jobs - Thiruvananthapuram Jobs
|Job profile||Assistant Manager Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 44,900 - Rs. 1,42,400/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||11 Mar 2021|
1. The post carry allowances and benefits as applicable for employees of identical status in Government of India.
2. Candidates should have a valid e-mail id and mobile number which should be kept active till the declaration of the final result. All communications relating to this advertisement shall be sent by email -id/mobile SMS mentioned by the candidate in his application.
3. Crucial date for determination of essential qualification and age limit will be the date of closure of application.
4. Relaxation in upper age limit for the disabled, employees of Govt. Organizations, exservicemen and Kashmiri Migrants will be as in O.M. No.F.15012/2/2010-ESTT.(D) dated 27.3.2012 of Dept. of Personnel & Training, Government of India.
5. The prescribed essential qualifications are minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for written test.
6. In respect of equivalent clause in essential qualification, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement, then the candidate is required to produce order/letter in this regard, indicating the authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated, otherwise the application is liable to be rejected.
7. Candidates already employed in organizations of Central/State Government are required to produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the present employer at the time of written test. Result of written test will be withheld if the same is not submitted.
8. The decision of Director, NCESS in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications shall be final and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection from any individual.
9. Director, NCESS reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process without assigning any reason thereof or modify the number of vacancies to be filled.
10. If the number of applications received in response to the advertisement is large, NCESS may short list the candidates to a reasonable limit based on the essential and desirable qualifications/ record of academic performance/relevant experience for the post or any other benchmarks as decided by a committee constituted to screen the applications.
11. The shortlisted candidates will be called for a written test as decided by NCESS.
12. The names of candidates short-listed for written test, as the case may be, will be notified in the NCESS website (http//www.ncess.gov.in) and an intimation to this effect will be sent through the email- id furnished by the candidate.
13. Syllabus will be notified in NCESS website one month prior to the date of written test.
14. Canvassing in any form and /or bringing any influence, political or otherwise will be treated as disqualification. No interim correspondence/inquiry will be entertained.
15. The selected candidates are liable to serve anywhere in India and outside.
16. Candidates will have to produce the proof of details furnished in their applications, in original, as and when required.
17. NCESS reserves the right not to fill up the post without assigning any reasons.
National Centre for Earth Science Studies, Akkulam, Thiruvananthapuram 695 011, Kerala
Selection Procedure :
The shortlisted candidates will be called for a written test as decided by NCESS.
How to Apply :
Last date for submitting the application: Within 42 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News.
(i) The application will be accepted online only. The online application link will be opened shortly. Applicants are requested to carefully go through the full text of the advertisement and the instructions in particular.
(ii) To apply, the applicant must fill the online application and upload scanned images of photograph, signature and relevant self-attested copies of mark sheets (for all semesters) and Provisional/Degree certificate for academic/professional qualifications, proof of date of birth, experience certificate, caste certificate etc. If the certificates are in a language other than English, attested translation should be uploaded.
(iii) The photograph and signature should be in .jpg format with the file size limit between 10kb to 100Kb. All certificates should be in .pdf format of each file less than 500 kb.
(iv) Applications received through e-mail or received after due date will be rejected. NCESS cannot take any responsibility for transit and other delays.
(v) The Candidates should produce the original certificates at the time of written test. Non-production of the original certificates/ production of original certificates at variance with the online submission details will result in disallowing the candidate from appearing for the written test.
(vi) Candidates currently working in any other organization should submit the proof of their current employment.
(vii) In case of difficulty in the submission of online application form (not for other queries), please email to [email protected]