1 position - Junior Project Fellow - New Delhi
|Job profile||Junior Project Fellow|
|Age||Should be below 40 years as per UGC guidelines (5 years relaxation in case of SC/ST & females candidates)|
|Salary||Rs. 23,000 - Rs. 25,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||29 Oct 2020|
1. The candidate who had already worked as Junior Project Fellow (JPF) in the NCERT for two years and more need not apply again.
2. Candidates must bring their Resume/Bio-data (With Photo) along with original certificates, self-attested photocopy of each certificate and Other related documents at the time of interview.
3. Fellowship is purely on temporary basis and it will not confer on him/her any claim for regular etnployment in NCERT.
4. The candidates working with other organi7Äition should forward the application through their employer or being a ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of interview.
5. SC/ST/PII candidates are eligible with minimum of 50% marks in relevant master degree.
6. The candidate may ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility conditions as mentioned above.
7. No TA/DA will be paid by the NCERT for attending the interview.
8. The selected candidate will be required to join immediately.
Selection Procedure :
Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed for which they will be informed through phone/e-mail
How to Apply :
Interested candidates who fulfill the above conditions may send their applications online of the e-mail “[email protected]) of the Department of Education in Social Sciences latest by 29-10-2020 up to 5.00 p.m.